• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the BEST study ROUTINE in YR 12 (2 Viewers)

Tao~te

HSC
R u one of those ppl that studies non-stop or those who just studies 2~3 hrs a day but still gets good marks? ppl say that its better to study just 2~3 hrs cos if u studie non stop ur mind just wont sink in all the info, but if u think about it on the other hand, if ur playin footy or making love wif ur partner, ur not doin any school work, so that means 0% of school hsc info accessin ur brain. WHILE even if u study non-stop, and yes sometimes the info just wont sink in, but AT LEAST ur getting SOME info in, say 20% into ur head? well dats more than 0% right?
Gimme ur opinion on the best study routine and how it should be done in yr 12 thanx. And how did that laurie guy study?lol

Tao~te

HSC
c'mon ppl give an opinion...sorry for postin in the wrong section of the forum, but i just thought the majority of the ppl would come to this section^^ sowie la

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
this will get moved, you may as well have posted in the right section

Collin

HSC
N/A
This is obviously off-topic.. so of course it's gonna be removed by the mods.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
oh yeah!... lemme move this baby to somewhere else....

advice from a love and relationship mod... have sex before ur exam .. that releases all of ur anxieties and tension and fraustration... and then ur brain will be v clear....

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Tao~te said:
R u one of those ppl that studies non-stop or those who just studies 2~3 hrs a day but still gets good marks? ppl say that its better to study just 2~3 hrs cos if u studie non stop ur mind just wont sink in all the info, but if u think about it on the other hand, if ur playin footy or making love wif ur partner, ur not doin any school work, so that means 0% of school hsc info accessin ur brain. WHILE even if u study non-stop, and yes sometimes the info just wont sink in, but AT LEAST ur getting SOME info in, say 20% into ur head? well dats more than 0% right?
Gimme ur opinion on the best study routine and how it should be done in yr 12 thanx. And how did that laurie guy study?lol
make a study plan......its as easy as that.........listen in class...take notes...and then revise wat u learnt in class during the afternoon...then follow ur study plan..and make sure allocate equal time to all ur subjects....dont study one more than the other....always go over ur work to see if u still know wat its about....and practice past HSC papers........but STUDY PLAN.......i cant stress it enough.......

aj_number_10

HSC
i dont think anyone in the world would be studying non stop during the summer holidays
i dont thnik anyone would be studying non stop for ages
i mean i just dont get it how u can go to school from
8 to 4
come home n study from 5 to 10
i mean like...come on

aj_number_10

HSC
joujou_84 said:
make a study plan......its as easy as that.........listen in class...take notes...and then revise wat u learnt in class during the afternoon...then follow ur study plan..and make sure allocate equal time to all ur subjects....dont study one more than the other....always go over ur work to see if u still know wat its about....and practice past HSC papers........but STUDY PLAN.......i cant stress it enough.......
this guy obviously has no idea what hes talking about
study timetables are stupid

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i think he's a she. :D

i study when i feel like it. therefore sometimes not at all. don't get me wrong, i have tried study timetables. but it never worked out. its like coke and milk, never consume both one after the other.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
this guy obviously has no idea what hes talking about
study timetables are stupid
well aj_number_10
you obviously know what ur talking bout
sounds like u did well in ur HSC
tell the guy how u did it :cool:

lala2

Banned
HSC
did you complte one subject after the other? or did you multitask? I'm curerntly trying multitasking these hols, but due to unforeseen circumstances I lost two to three days of work, so the workload is killing me! has anyone seen laurie? he could give some advice....(though i'm sure aj's advice might be equally as good...)

goan_crazy

HSC
lala2 said:
did you complte one subject after the other? or did you multitask? I'm curerntly trying multitasking these hols, but due to unforeseen circumstances I lost two to three days of work, so the workload is killing me! has anyone seen laurie? he could give some advice....(though i'm sure aj's advice might be equally as good...)
wat u mean multitask...wat u multitasking?
my prob is MSN...i go on so much and waste time chatting 2 people....
im thinking of deleting it! its gonna b hard but

lala2

Banned
HSC
like doing several or all subejcts at once: but in little bits, well, ok, I'm not trying to boast but here's my thingy for these hols:

study one bio outcome a day
study one chem outcome a day
study two maths concepts a day (so like, within a topic, e.g. co-ordinate geo, I do midpoint formula and cosine rule, or something like that)
study 15 minutes of BBC Pride and Prejudice a day
study one episode of Frontline a day
(and all the various English texts I have to do...etc)

so you get the point?

goan_crazy

HSC
lala2 said:
like doing several or all subejcts at once: but in little bits, well, ok, I'm not trying to boast but here's my thingy for these hols:

study one bio outcome a day
study one chem outcome a day
study two maths concepts a day (so like, within a topic, e.g. co-ordinate geo, I do midpoint formula and cosine rule, or something like that)
study 15 minutes of BBC Pride and Prejudice a day
study one episode of Frontline a day
(and all the various English texts I have to do...etc)

so you get the point?
thats great lala
i wish i had some plan or direction like u...
i should be doing stuff
ive been very lazy :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)