the BEST study ROUTINE in YR 12 (1 Viewer)

hmm?

ps...dont waste ur time on chat rooms or playing computer games or evn too much time on here (sorry mods) :confused:

CrashOveride

HSC
time table? hah.

all u need to do is make sure u are regularly sitting down, doing your work.

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
lol,
isnt 2 - 3 hours a day non stop?????

Jeez I'd hate to see how much your gunna study - I studied 2 - 3 hours a week or maybe a fortnight and my lowest mark was 79!!! All those goin pffft 79 can shutup cuz I didnt study a quarter as hard as you, hehe....

Anyway to all you year 11ers... ooh i mean year 12 ppls now, dont stress, dont study too hard and remember to have fun. Without fun what is life?????

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
lala2 said:
like doing several or all subejcts at once: but in little bits, well, ok, I'm not trying to boast but here's my thingy for these hols:

study one bio outcome a day
study one chem outcome a day
study two maths concepts a day (so like, within a topic, e.g. co-ordinate geo, I do midpoint formula and cosine rule, or something like that)
study 15 minutes of BBC Pride and Prejudice a day
study one episode of Frontline a day
(and all the various English texts I have to do...etc)

so you get the point?
Mine's a bit different.

One focus area for chem per week, at the least.
Studying circle geometry and parametrics in 3 unit.
Study graphs in 4 unit.
Analyse one chapter of On Giant's Shoulders every two days.

I do SDD, too, but I'm being lazy for it.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
pussy_cat said:
lol,
isnt 2 - 3 hours a day non stop?????

Jeez I'd hate to see how much your gunna study - I studied 2 - 3 hours a week or maybe a fortnight and my lowest mark was 79!!! All those goin pffft 79 can shutup cuz I didnt study a quarter as hard as you, hehe....

Anyway to all you year 11ers... ooh i mean year 12 ppls now, dont stress, dont study too hard and remember to have fun. Without fun what is life?????
i agree...
we should have fun! :D

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i didnt study much right up til the 1/2 yearlies, then i went full ball 4 during the 1/2ers. after that, i knew all of the first 2 terms well enuf and then didnt really study again til the trials wen i learnt the next 2 terms worth. i ended up with 86.3 which was 5th highest at my skool (only 38 in my yr highest was 97.7) but anyways, if u hav already learnt it and its in ur head, it only takes bout a day to revise everythin b4 ur HSC exams. of course, not many other ppl at my skool studied that way and did well.o it depends on ur style and if u hav a great memory or not.

goan_crazy

HSC
beccaxx said:
i didnt study much right up til the 1/2 yearlies, then i went full ball 4 during the 1/2ers. after that, i knew all of the first 2 terms well enuf and then didnt really study again til the trials wen i learnt the next 2 terms worth. i ended up with 86.3 which was 5th highest at my skool (only 38 in my yr highest was 97.7) but anyways, if u hav already learnt it and its in ur head, it only takes bout a day to revise everythin b4 ur HSC exams. of course, not many other ppl at my skool studied that way and did well.o it depends on ur style and if u hav a great memory or not.
we dnt really hav half yearlies
lookes like im onli gonna start studyin just b4 the trials

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
nah u cant leave it all til the end. u could study up in the easter holidays and learn the 1st 2 terms work then, cos otherwise ur gonna get 2 the end and be SUPER stressed

goan_crazy

HSC
beccaxx said:
nah u cant leave it all til the end. u could study up in the easter holidays and learn the 1st 2 terms work then, cos otherwise ur gonna get 2 the end and be SUPER stressed
yeah true eh
thanks 4 the advice
well yeah at my skool we onli hav 1/2 yearlies 4 sum
not all...like we dont 4 business or religion
we hav heaps of assessments in term 2 and 3 but
then trials... >_<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)