The Bible (1 Viewer)

HSC
Kwayera said:
The Bible: poorly written and narrated, disjointed, generally boring, overlong, and empty, emo characters.

2 stars.
ah, i like you!! you seem to have a brain! ^_^

HSC
my lil sister asked me the other day if i believed in science or the bible.

i said:
"the bible. because all the knowledge in all the works of science cannot compare to the infinite wisdom of a bunch of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world was within walking distance of noah's house."

she then blinked stupidly and asked very seriously,
"so... you believe in the bible, then?"

FOOL!!!!!!!!! :'(

HSC
i read the ENTIRE BIBLE for the first time in year 2, which made me...... six.

i thought it was bogus.
gave mum a lecture on what was so wrong with it..... :D
including its being an awful book, upheld as a guide to morality in this society.
mum had nothing to say... but i later heard her bawling her eyes out to my grandmother, saying that i was smarter than she was already... my grandmother thought it was great HAHAHAHAHA

my mother is still unimpressed with my judgement.
XD

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
Apey MatrixElf said:
i read the ENTIRE BIBLE for the first time in year 2, which made me...... six.

i thought it was bogus.
gave mum a lecture on what was so wrong with it..... :D
including its being an awful book, upheld as a guide to morality in this society.
mum had nothing to say... but i later heard her bawling her eyes out to my grandmother, saying that i was smarter than she was already... my grandmother thought it was great HAHAHAHAHA

my mother is still unimpressed with my judgement.
XD
Why?

I'm dazed and confused.

What kind of Bible was that? I recall when I bought my Bible that the reading age of the NIV was, like, 12 or something.

HSC
PrettyOddProlix said:
Oookay, I don't get how the graphic stuff's going to interpreted for bebehs, 'cuz, there's like violent, sexual subject matter therein.

A picture book, maybe?
just the normal bible; my mum was still in denial until that point that i could do it, let alone contemplate over it later!! XD

i read some of my doctor's reports a few days ago; apparently, i could have a completely adult-level conversation at age three.
...then, since i waqs still disbelieving, my aunt played a recording of what i was like at age 3.
i was very intellectual already........... the report had not lied.
which freaked me out.

inter108

HSC
PrettyOddProlix said:
Oookay, I don't get how the graphic stuff's going to interpreted for bebehs, 'cuz, there's like violent, sexual subject matter therein.

A picture book, maybe?
Yes for simpletons.

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
Apey MatrixElf said:
just the normal bible; my mum was still in denial until that point that i could do it, let alone contemplate over it later!! XD

i read some of my doctor's reports a few days ago; apparently, i could have a completely adult-level conversation at age three.
...then, since i waqs still disbelieving, my aunt played a recording of what i was like at age 3.
i was very intellectual already........... the report had not lied.
which freaked me out.
Ohhhhhhhhhh...

It's a bore.

HSC
PrettyOddProlix said:
Ohhhhhhhhhh...

It's a bore.
the bible? oh yes. *snoring* either a bore, or far too non-boring for my taste. like job, telling those crazies to rape his daughters instead of the angels...!

HSC
aw. 's ok............ i suppose it adds a little variety to one's life.............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)