The Bill (1 Viewer)

Bobcat

HSC
I know a couple ppl round here watch it.

So just seeing if there are any others out there

i admit i havent watched in bout 6 months, since Luke left, cause imo, it has gotten crap. I remeber the good days where there was actual police work going on, and not stupid un-believable storylines like pycho kathy bradford for example.

whats everyone elses opinion on the show atm??

HSC
I admit that I'm a tragic follower of the Bill, but haven't watch much of late because the plot is pathetic. They killed of/got rid of so many great characters over the years - Danny Glaze, Reg and many more.

Everyone know is either Gay or black ... but judging by Bobcat's avatar this is a big positive! ;)

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
i'm sick of half the bloody station being homo's, or thinking about it. It must be some coincidence that there are so many gays in one police station, or perhaps Sun Hill is the gay capital of London now?

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
I used to watch the Bill, and like you said after Luke left... it got worse.... and the return of Beach... just went too annoyingly far... i mean They followed him down to AUstralia, tried to kill him off like 4 times, he killed CLaire and John, and then he came back...gah - and now stupid bent coppers all over the Bill, and gah.. since the fire bleh.....

Bobcat

HSC
Yeh reg was just nearly died...that was the first time gilmore and ashton kissed :O. and we found out he likes trains!

New Bill is just plain crapiness, and its sad. gar.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Lol i know the whole police station is now a gay/minority bar. What happened to Polly? She was all class. But apart from the current shitness my fav character would have to be the big black lady who sang at the christmas party. Honey, U R MY GAY ICON!!!

rumour

HSC
I only watch the old eps that are on at 2 in the afternoon!!!!!!!

So I don't know what is going on in the current eps:p

But I still love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
Go Craig the original gay cop :p!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
i like it despite the fact that it's tuning into a soap. i watch the reruns at 2pm and the new/current ones. i haven't been watching as long but it is still interesting....better than home and away....(although, that's not too hard)

malkin86

HSC
I haven't liked it since they revamped it and got rid of the feet... When the cops were good and the crooks were bad, not the other way around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)