The Bill? (1 Viewer)

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
anyone out there watch the bill??? i luv it and wanna know what other ppl think of it?

persephone

HSC
kerry's funeral was on tonight. And gabriel kent did a speech thing....I hate gabriel. He was saying a poem and crying...he's evil....

persephone

HSC
Just watched the ep...and it's really annoying how they don't know that EVIL Gabrile raped Kerry.....

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
My life= the bill

I broke my tailbone over it, by jumping on the mahogany arm of a chair so as to not turn away from the TV cos Cameron had no pants on. As a result its been nearly a year now and the damn thing hasn't healed!

Hate Gabriel sooooooo moooch and am angry at Jim for putting junes house up, that is the most stupid thing he could have done! It will all end in tears.

Visit the bill webiste, www.thebill.com, it has synopsis of all th episodes up to those not even screened in England yet!

Am getting the whole first series of the Bill on DVD and it has the pilot, Woodentops SOOOOO EXICTED!!!!!!!

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Yeah, I agree my life was consumed by the Bill for about 2 years, however lately the introduction of that blasted Gabriel Kent and his dealings with my favourite lady

JUNNNNEEEEEE!!

has turned me off.
However, examples of my obsessiveness that occured mainly during Year 11:
*Posted regularly on billfans.net forums - site is now closed but was the most active Bill forum on the net. I also posted on a Msn group called 'The New Bill'.
*I taped every episode from Number 17 to 69. I think I had over 25 VHS tapes.
*I befriended an english woman online and she posted me the 'cellar episodes' where Jim and June have this big barney with Tone and Pol in this cellar and they think they're all going to die. The brits have ads in their Bill, and it is actually sponsored by a oven cleaner!?!?!
*I have a Bill mug ordered.

:)

I am sad

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Skillo said:
Yeah, I agree my life was consumed by the Bill for about 2 years, however lately the introduction of that blasted Gabriel Kent and his dealings with my favourite lady

JUNNNNEEEEEE!!

has turned me off.
However, examples of my obsessiveness that occured mainly during Year 11:
*Posted regularly on billfans.net forums - site is now closed but was the most active Bill forum on the net. I also posted on a Msn group called 'The New Bill'.
*I taped every episode from Number 17 to 69. I think I had over 25 VHS tapes.
*I befriended an english woman online and she posted me the 'cellar episodes' where Jim and June have this big barney with Tone and Pol in this cellar and they think they're all going to die. The brits have ads in their Bill, and it is actually sponsored by a oven cleaner!?!?!
*I have a Bill mug ordered.

:)

I am sad
Gabriel = the devil, how can one guy be so ghastly! I swear!

I met June and Jim when they came out here having won a competition with my tailbone story. Trudie goddwin was sooooooooooooo x10000000 cool and I got a photo! Mark Wingett was nice but nowhere near as nice as June!

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
yea i use that site heaps. i have every ep taped since i started watching it.. argh.
whose ur fav characters???
i thought trudi would be nice... she seems nice. i wanna meet roberta taylor... i think that she would rok...

Korobushka

HSC
Use to be religious about it, up to and including the bombing/investigation of the bombing of the station.

But i kinda lost it after that, and not because of the O.C.

I am kinda catching up with the 2pm showings though.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
My favourite character is Gina, though I am slowlyloving Phil because he is such an adorable bastard, and the whole Phil/sam pairing, gold, pure gold!

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
oooh phil and sam -
in upcoming eps they may get it together... lol... i luv phil ...
i luv DCI Jack Meadows accent its heaps kewl... lol...
i watched the 2pm ep jesterday its got Rachel Heath in it and ... her first appearance.

persephone

HSC
yeah. i watched yesterday's 2pm ep. I'm playing catch up and watching the current series at the same time. It's getting really soap-like thouhg. I was on the bill website and reading up on the future episodes and it really is getting a bit much. But I still love it...;)

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
yea i just cant not watch it... it rox. andrea and neil get caught in upcoming eps dont they?
i didnt think that Debbie should have left. i really liked her.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
For awhile it was getting boring, but since Kerry's death...its been so cool! i love the actor playing Gabriel so good at appearing everywhere!! its so funny..and creepy at the same time!

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
hugh wallis

i so hate hugh wallis. he drives me insane. i was sitting there watching last nite's ep and i was throwing things at the tv. sam would never have found Abi if it wasnt for hugh, but Abi would never have gone missing if it wasnt for Hugh. then again i just really hate hugh wallis ever since the serial killer investigation where he first came on the scene. argh.. he drives me nuts. tues' ep will send me crazier cuz Abi <spoiler> refuses to name Hugh as the one that abducted her. I feel so sorry for sam tho. but Phil, as somebody on here put it the 'adorable bastard' doesnt even believe Sam.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Agreed, Saturdays episode inspired the same response in me. I was screaming at the TV and Hugh wallis' head was so annoyingly bald! He just kept being soooo horrible, all because Sam hurt him. Now I maybe being dumb here but stealing someones daughters, locking her in a shipping crate does seem a little extreme, don't you think?

Ooooh how do people feel about the arrival of Roger Valentine????

persephone

HSC
I hate Hugh Wallis too. He's evil!!!! Why can't anyone else see it? And Gabriel....I hope someone kills him off....

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
hugh nd gabriel

Tuesday's ep was sending me MAD... i hate gabriel and i hate Hugh even more! i cant find out if somebody finds out that it was actually hugh that kidnapped her. Rob fits into the same category. his head is getting increasingly bald. argh. I cant wait for him to leave. Rob reminds me of Danny Glaze, the one that helped des cover up the bombing of the old station.
i still cant believe that abi went to hugh over sam. i feel so sorry for sam and i really wish that Phil would believe her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)