• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Bill? (1 Viewer)

HSC
we are like 8 months behind ..... it varies cuz in england they will show three eps in a week if they feel like it, it suks- i want to hurry up and see some really gr8 story lines

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
iHaVnOiDeNtItY said:
we are like 8 months behind ..... it varies cuz in england they will show three eps in a week if they feel like it, it suks- i want to hurry up and see some really gr8 story lines
we are less than 8 months behind. so there!!!
i cant wait til rob gets shot again!

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Phil was such a bastard to that prision liaison officer! Geez that man!

Oh but he so adorable with sam, and with Maddy's bike!

Why is David Radford suddenly a quivering wreak, did I miss something?

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
chingly_choo said:
Phil was such a bastard to that prision liaison officer! Geez that man!

Oh but he so adorable with sam, and with Maddy's bike!

Why is David Radford suddenly a quivering wreak, did I miss something?
David Radford is mentally ill. Jail does that to people you know. i like radford btw. Phil - i luv him 2. He rox wit maddy's bike, and then when he told sam about xmas, and then asked her, i was like u dumbarse, invite her, and then he did. aint that sweet....

What is that post all about??? something to do with yea when i get the chance??? very confused

Last edited:

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
And he was so happy to see Sam when she got back! I am so happy there is sexual tension between them because of what Sam said when Nick had brought about the breakup of phils marriage etc!

I think the whole David Radford thin g was a quick and easy plot developement employed to get rid of David Radford. I am quite sad, David wasnt a bad sort though he did fall into the clutches of Kerry the Maneater

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i luv phil and sam together, and when they said about maddy not coming to xmas, i was kind of happy...;
BLOODY ROB is DEAD but he killed IRENE! i really began to like her heaps at the end. when she said she had cancer and all that.
lol
well then, i cant wait for tuesday's ep as usual.
its off on sat's now u know. damn the stoopid ABC

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
I missed it! My best friend was turning 18, noooooooo but I am glad Rob is dead! Luckily a friend of mine was able tofill me in word by word what happened!

I can't believe the frikkin ABC and their taking it off Saturday! What am I supposed to watch now, and with only one episode per week it'll take ages for gabriel to get his comeuppance!!!!!!! DAMN ABC

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
yea i hate gabriel... and the abc but i spose we should be thankful that they havent taken it off for good.

in upcoming storylines Ben Meadows is in trouble for drugs... is that Laura and Jack's son, or is Rachel and Jack's son??? very confused.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Rachel and Jacks son is only like one or two isn't he??? I don't think he's old enough to be taking drugs. I think its Laura and Jacks son. :p

Man Phil was breaking my heart last night! All those tears for rob...he didn't deserve them

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Why is the Bill only on Tuesdays now????? What am I supposed to watch on Saturday?????? I do not understand!

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
chingly_choo said:
Why is the Bill only on Tuesdays now????? What am I supposed to watch on Saturday?????? I do not understand!
good question; i share ur problem... but since i have so many of the past eps on tape i can watCh ThE bIlL whenvever i want !!

does anybody have the dvd yet? i really want it....<boo hoo> i dont have a multi region dvd player.... so sad.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
I was supposed to get it for my birthday, but they had run out of stock or something crapola like that :'( tres sad

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
yea i know. i really want it. !!!! but i dotn knwo what i am going to do...
one of my friends who does not watch the bill was telling me that she was told taht it is being axed and she works for the abc, so i dont know whats going on anymore... if its being axed then i'm screwed...

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of smiffy either *suggestive wink, suggestive wink*

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
chingly_choo said:
I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of smiffy either *suggestive wink, suggestive wink*
lol. same here. smithy rox! cept i cant find any good pics of him. damn.

i wouldnt mind seeing more episodes of the bill in general.

Just thinking about old eps, i really wish that June and Jim would get together without the problems, i just watched the eps where Jim and June were there when Juliet was pronounced dead. i reckon that Marie should die. she was a damn alcoholic cow who thought she knew the best. and that she was right.

i reckon that they need more coffee machines on that show, then i would be happy.

when i go to england i would love to tour the studios @ itv, cept they are closed permanently to the public ... since they film all year round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)