macy went back to ehr father ? sumhow

taylor dieds.. and i fink amber gets raped by riche [how eevr u spell it]

obviously cj + briget will be togther and erica + rick too

mmhmm

Originally posted by sukiyaki
macy went back to ehr father ? sumhow

taylor dieds.. and i fink amber gets raped by riche [how eevr u spell it]

obviously cj + briget will be togther and erica + rick too
as of present in the US cj and bridget hav still not gotten together cuz mark (cj's 1/2 brother, clarkes other son) cums into the picture and they both fight over bridget and still are at the moment in the US>

erica and rick do not get together.....they only get together for brief period till shiela accidently kills taylor in her bid to kill amber and every1 finds out who erica is and so rick and amber get back together.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
suki, why would rick rape amber?
Plus she wants Rick, so u cant classify it as rape anywayz

aww but this is so kewl wiv all the plot lines ur telling me. Soon my mother shall think I am psychic.:)

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
yes, I'm a fellow fan. it's terrible.

I've watched the show since I was ten. Does anyone else remember when Brooke went lunatic and hid in this cave, pretending these two little dolls were Rick and Bridget? All the people who hate her out there wouldn't if they saw her in that...she was v. good.

future plot lines...they've pretty much already been said. Brooke chooses celibacy at last, CJ and Bridget eventually get together, etc. etc.

I only watch it every week or so...it's that slow-moving. I don't like it as much as I used to.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
people have been saying that Ridge and Amber should get together, seeing as they're into each other's hair so much. i'm not sure how I feel about that.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
what CJ is back??? mm he was a hottie! Im going to start watching it again.

OMG I haven't seen B&B in like 6 months cause Im workign every arvo, but I didn't think I'd miss this much, I thought it would be okay to turn back in next year...and besides maury is on 4.30 when I am home.

Talylor's dying? aww, I liked her! err, I bet brooke will try and steal ridge now, damn you brooke.

ooh CJ and Bridget are getting together? coolbies!

now off to check the cbs wesbite. lol

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
flyin r u a guy? just thought u were in other threads...if u are, hehe ive never seen a guy who watched these soaps b4 :D
yeah im a guy ... i watch any and everything ...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Weisy
I only watch it every week or so...it's that slow-moving. I don't like it as much as I used to.
but thats true with most soaps ... an actual event takes one week to start ... one week to happen ... and one week to resolve ... so you dont miss much if you miss a week ...

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
Originally posted by Weisy
yes, I'm a fellow fan. it's terrible.

I've watched the show since I was ten. Does anyone else remember when Brooke went lunatic and hid in this cave, pretending these two little dolls were Rick and Bridget? All the people who hate her out there wouldn't if they saw her in that...she was v. good.

future plot lines...they've pretty much already been said. Brooke chooses celibacy at last, CJ and Bridget eventually get together, etc. etc.

HAHHAHAHA yeh i remember that, omg it was soooooooooo funny watchin her cuddle those dolls,, i reckon the old episodes were heaps good and more exciting then it is now,
ive been watchin bold for ages, and i try not to read wat is happening in us, cos it just recks it

mmhmm

i thought this might be interesting for some of u, i myself just found this out. u know in aus we r only 6 months behind....preety good ay i thought it would be as bad as days of our lives which ive watched a few times and so i hear its like 4 yrs behind....oh god how annoyying would that b if b&b was like that.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mmhmm
i thought this might be interesting for some of u, i myself just found this out. u know in aus we r only 6 months behind....preety good ay i thought it would be as bad as days of our lives which ive watched a few times and so i hear its like 4 yrs behind....oh god how annoyying would that b if b&b was like that.
so we're half a year behind ... thats not that bad ... in days ... they living in pre-2000 ... and have the largest mobiles and everything looks old ... has there been a days thread yet ...

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
suki, why would rick rape amber?
HA i dunno i read it one of those hopeless soapies magazines "RICHE RAPES AMBER AND GETS DRUGGED" okay im not entirely sure of teh title so im lost

I've watched the show since I was ten. Does anyone else remember when Brooke went lunatic and hid in this cave, pretending these two little dolls were Rick and Bridget? All the people who hate her out there wouldn't if they saw her in that...she was v. good
omg i so remember and the little girl came afetr ehr and go my dolls and she goes in a funni voice "nonO my babies"
i fink they called is the nervous breakdown and riche? save the day aww i still remember it clearly

Missngel

i soooo did not know about that why was she in this cave?? Yeh in the US Macy is back and shes in Italy with her father and shes got a boyfriend called Lorenzo and of course the spectra and forrester gang just happen to be in italy in the right place at the right time!!!Its so pathetic but i cant stop watching!!!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Missngel
i soooo did not know about that why was she in this cave?? Yeh in the US Macy is back and shes in Italy with her father and shes got a boyfriend called Lorenzo and of course the spectra and forrester gang just happen to be in italy in the right place at the right time!!!Its so pathetic but i cant stop watching!!!
just wondering ... does kimberly also reappear with her father ...

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
didnt kimberly lefted to go lvied with ehr father??
not surez :(

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by sukiyaki
didnt kimberly lefted to go lvied with ehr father??
not surez :(
yep ... but isnt macy ... kimberly's half-sister ... so if macy's with her dad then presumably kimberly's also there ... i dunno ...

mmhmm

guess wat deacon is back on b&b like in the US and eric finds out about brookes baby being deacons son. hmmm cant wait to see that.

rodga

HSC
haha omygosh

the story jus keeping going on its pretty funny

so wat happened to erika? and amber and em?
did erika get wit amber?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)