The Bourne Ultimatum (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Nerr, finally.

Apple Quicktime Trailer is here
Youtube Trailer is here

Out 23rd of August

I don't normally create a thread for a movie THIS early in advance but I've really been waiting for this movie. And with the looks of things, if the trailer is anything to go by, I'm gonna be relatively disappointed. I was disappointed with the 2nd one too. The clean professional fights of the 1st one (none of this excessive handheld shaking camera crap) was lost in the 2nd one.

Still going to probably see it because I need closure. Hanging out for (what I recall in Year 8) some of the good stuff of the first movie to come round again.

Thoughts?

lengy

HSC
I really enjoy the Bourne series, though the first more than the second. I didn't see it when it came out but watched it on DVD since I didn't know about it. I'm looking forward to the car chase scene most of all.

J

jhakka

These movies annoy me because the only thing apart from a very basic plot and the titles, they have nothing at all in common with the books.

I enjoyed the second one more than the first, and this one looks promising. Will probably see it.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Still haven't seen the first two, need to get around to watching them some time.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
jhakka said:
These movies annoy me because the only thing apart from a very basic plot and the titles, they have nothing at all in common with the books.
Completely agree, although I did like the first one

iamsickofyear12

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I was disappointed with the 2nd one too. The clean professional fights of the 1st one (none of this excessive handheld shaking camera crap) was lost in the 2nd one.
The thing they did with the camera in the 2nd one was horrible. I think almost the entire movie was done with someone just holding it. The fight scenes and car chase scene were particularly bad. You almost couldn't tell what was really going on.

If they haven't bought a bloody tripod for this one there is no way I am going to watch it.

iladys

HSC
It'd be interesting to see how they do the cinematography for this movie. I agree with iamsickofyear12 on the camera shots <_<

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Well the shaky camera shot is back, but they managed it far better than the second one. I thought it was a pretty good movie, ending fell flat once again though

Jason Bourne

HSC
N/A
Can't believe the number of people who don't appreciate Greengrass's shakey camera style.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Bit stupid imo. Sif the moroccan gets a hometown advantage and can put up such a good fight..

:(

kokodamonkey

HSC
its a shame they didnt stick to the books i reckon theyd have been a lot better. thats why i like that bourne identity movie from like 20yrs ago. i got that on dvd too :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Best action movie for a long, long time. Once you get used to the fact that no shot lasts for 2 seconds anyway.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Die hard is for kids who don't have reasoning ability to contemplate the plot of Bourne ultimatum which is the best film by far this year.

Marquis de Leng

HSC
It was highly predictable, and hence anti-climatic, just like The Prestige.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)