The Butterfly Effect (Live) (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Hmmm...

They were OK, I guess. Only knowing of their existence before the night did not make it as enjoyable as it could have been. They should improve after they create this second album that they were talking about, though. Perhaps they may evolve and as a result inject a bit of variety into their performances.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I love TBE. Begins Here is one of the best albums I own and I can't wait for a second album.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
No, I've missed all their stuff at Fox/Annandale/Sydney. It's such a bitch.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
ive seen them twice.. the second time they were a bit mediocre.. but the first time i saw them they were awesome... i cant wait for their second album

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
omg i LOVE tbe!!! i've been totally obsessed with then since i first hear the cell, n got their ep like the next day...i saw then at the 2nd sydney bdo and was just feeling fantastic after...we met them too :> a great bunch. it really sux i'm not 18 yet cos i'l missed out on seeing then so many times at bars n clubs n stuff...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, I've missed out on heaps of their performances because I was under 18. I only bought their album because I liked one of their songs I heard, best album I've bought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)