the butterfly effect (1 Viewer)

steffiduck

HSC
I saw this on the list as a recommended related text, and i was wondering if anyone else is doing it. Also, has it been done before (and well)?

i 'm just trying to avoid the cliched, overdone texts (like wizard of oz, where the wild things are, alice in wonderland etc)

thanks

becky_boo_9

HSC
i did my HSC in 2005, and i chose to do The Butterfly Effect for my related text.
i recommend it, i dont think it would be overused, i didnt know anyone who was doing it.
Watch the dvd with the directors voiceover turned on. It gives you heaps of techniques that you normally wouldnt pick up on.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
Hey, i used it for a imaginative journeys text only one other person choose it from my school. i think ppl aviod it cos its a good movie an all but its hard to write about in terms of responses

HSC
i knew of a few people who did it, i was one of them lol.

saying that though it's not *that* widely used.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
your best bet is to just do something, if any else does it, say it was your idea first an if they dont listen to you threaten to burn them alive, lol, soon youll be the ONLY person using!...

(Dont try it.. if you do tell *them* that you were told to do it by the voices in your head, lol.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)