The "CANT STOP BLUDGING" topic (1 Viewer)

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
What's bored of studies for, if not to talk about studies that you should be studying and have an exam for in like less than an hour?

anderu

HSC
Shrikar said:
Dude you have pretty much summed my day, everyday since the beginning of this year. Kinda of pathetic that we do that eh? Fcuking procrastination.
I know eh at the end of the day you just start regreting and then the next day it happens again =S I think Ill been coasting ever since year 7

dukey

HSC
tanjin said:
what's wrong with bebo? It's addictive...i wasted 3 entire days doing nothing on bebo, writing comments on other people's bebo...thankfully i deleted after i realised how much time i wasted on it.
I know how you feel!

I deleted my bebo last month.

150 hearts and 18000 views all gone nooooo :(

Oh well no biggie!

Now I've got to try and get rid of MSN grr

eternalsoul6

Chronic Crammer (><)
HSC
one thing that works for me is tell your parents your being distracted for the hsc by the computer and internet...

...they willl provide a solution....LOL...

kewlu

Banned
HSC
eternalsoul6 said:
one thing that works for me is tell your parents your being distracted for the hsc by the computer and internet...

...they willl provide a solution....LOL...
Or not.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Exphate said:
Or you could all just learn to ignore distractions :p

Go to teh library and study. Worst they have there is smelly people, loud old kents and loads of books (really good for HSIE subjects!)

Boobehs.
This is a quality piece of advice.

Hooray for picking up the Australian instead of Shakespeare.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
Thnks my dear^^
おみがW
hey wouldYOU happen to know What'S going on? mY keyboarD Is typing chinese or jap. and the only way not to is to press shift DA*N

kewlu

Banned
HSC
pattii said:
Thnks my dear^^
おみがW
hey wouldYOU happen to know What'S going on? mY keyboarD Is typing chinese or jap. and the only way not to is to press shift DA�*N
o_O

o_O

o_O

Time for a new keyboard.

OR

*facekeyboard*

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
So how many people still find that they are still bludging, even with the HSC on our doorstep?

reg.

HSC
Shrikar said:
So how many people still find that they are still bludging, even with the HSC on our doorstep?
Moreso now because I have decided that I bluged too much before and have no hope now zzzzzzz

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
Shrikar said:
i seriously cant be shitted worrying about it...i try to make myself panic, but no effect! i keep delaying it...i feel to lazy and i dont even feel guilty to the extent where im like "oh shit i gotta study ive done shit all lately", perhaps some lollies, sleep, lemon ice tea will do the trick

oh yeah i always try to find an excuse to go back on the computer like ...i gotta type up notes, bt really im doing other shit lol ahhh man im fucked

sayrah64

HSC
lol yeah I definately have this problem. I'm pretty unmotivated at the moment cos I think I have already stuffed up my HSC too much anyway..

mable

HSC
HA ahahahaha yes I too share this problem but I'm kinda over freaking out about. In my opinion theres' better things to spend your time doing i.e living and going to the beach but then again there's only one month to go and if I work my ass off in the next few weeks I'll feel better about going absolutely crazy and not giving a crap about anything when the HSC's over.

So yeah you might feel unmotivated and like theres no point because you've "already done shit" but seriously just try, go to the library and have a "study sessions" with friends, even though they rarely work and you end up walking across the harbour bridge for pancakes on the rocks at least you tried.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)