• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
we rocked up at greenwood late lastnight.. bloody packed as. didn't stay for long, went club-hopping instead and ended up getting almost trashed @ verandah bar... it fucking went off :D i <3 verandah bar..

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
we rocked up at greenwood late lastnight.. bloody packed as. didn't stay for long, went club-hopping instead and ended up getting almost trashed @ verandah bar... it fucking went off :D i <3 verandah bar..
Maybe it went off cause you already had alot too drink and when you've already had alot to drink anything's good :p I've never been to Verandah Bar, might check it out. I'll be out in the city tonight with a friend but I doubt I'll be able to hit any clubs since she isn't the type. I need someone to go clubbing with :(

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
transcendent said:
Maybe it went off cause you already had alot too drink and when you've already had alot to drink anything's good :p I've never been to Verandah Bar, might check it out. I'll be out in the city tonight with a friend but I doubt I'll be able to hit any clubs since she isn't the type. I need someone to go clubbing with :(
lol nah i wasn't trashed but my friends were.. omg they were so obvious.. everyone was laughing at us rofl. i was just tipsy :p but seriously, it went off. i recommend finding clubbing-type friends and go to verandah bar asap ! :)

Sasky

HSC
Went to Greenwood, saw the line, went OMG.

But ran towards the line where they only let the girls in and got in in 5 seconds!

I got pretty wasted - saw my bf who just came back from ov.seas! God he's hot. Well so am i! :rolleyes:

ha ha ha

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
Can't wait to go to Euphoria on 1st April! Big party.

What a relief...18+ event. Good way to clear out those 15 year old pill poppers and Asian wannabes who just shake their head. They can't dance let alone hold two glowsticks.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
carmens is fucked, everyone i know whos gone there ended up crouched over a toilet for hours cos their drink was spiked.
well i dont know what nite u went, coz i used 2 go to carmens almost every fri or sat night and no ones drink ever got spiked! carmens is only good if ur pissed b4 u get there, or aim to get pissed.

thing is bout carmens as well, wenever we go there, we end up seeing half our grade there

Sasky

HSC
went tonite. shit. times like that u never want to go to greenwood. look how early i got home! nways only good thing is the fucking hot security guard. god so goddam hot.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah it really just depends who youre with i think

whats everyone up to tomorrow (sat) nite?

i think im hitting up either home or dragonfly.. cos ive got heaps of passes for them. then on sun nite sounds and then YU... more passes! love working in retail

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I might head down to my local club Candyshop @ Tingha. That way I can go solo, drink, dance and try to walk home :p

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Darling Harbour is cool, out of all the places I've been it's the place with the least dickhead bouncers on a power trip. Cept the ones at Cave are kinda rough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)