The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
natstar said:
Wouldent that rule out 3/4 of the people who go to clubs
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! ure so funny! replace funny with shit.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
glycerine said:
i cbf reading this WHOLE thread, sorry

i want to go out somewhere on fri (since i turn 18 tomorrow! wooo!). i was thinking king's cross maybe. somewhere i can just go dancing, chill out and drink cocktails. not too snobby. any suggestions?
http://www.plantationbar.com.au/

jellybeenz

HSC
Oh god yes. Seedy to the extreme... Empire underneath is even seedier though. Ugh. It smells like feet.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Orange Juice said:
laz mate, that place is the seeeediest place ive ever been
Really? I haven't been there yet - heard it has good music on Fridays and have been intending to check it out (I like house).

I usually just end up at Tank or similar, but don't know that they're ideal for beginners.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
The usual places I go too.
Watershed- 70% lebs
Starbar- 90% asians
Cave- 50% Asians, 30% lebs and 20% Everthing else
Pontoon- 50/50
StarBar does not seem 90% Asian. I don't remember seeing many lebs at Cave either. I prefer the 50-70% Aussie and everything else mixed type clubs like Greenwood. Meh, just doesn't seem to be many lebs at the clubs I went to.

funniboi

HSC
home on fridays - who cares what nash/gender the majority of people are in the club.. go for the music :D

Lennie

natstar said:
The Roxy is like 99.5% leb/wog. Its also a sausage fest, so not many of my guy friends like going there.
Haha I've heard about that place...

I think its hilarious how some clubs arent letting guys in anymore. At the Moulin Rouge (Kings Cross) last friday night (Antix rocked), they werent letting any guys in unless they had a girl on their arm... NOT ONE guy was let in by himself.

It makes such a huge difference though. At Tank, some guy would ALWAYS be trying to pick you up whereas at the Moulin, there are only a few that try, and generally you can have a pretty good night... It's probably about 70% chicks, but its great.

But be warned... Almost everyone there is gorgeous... It's a little scary.

I usually head to the Moulin, the World bar or Tank, and hardly ever come across asians or lebs... Oh Well.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Haha I've heard about that place...

I think its hilarious how some clubs arent letting guys in anymore. At the Moulin Rouge (Kings Cross) last friday night (Antix rocked), they werent letting any guys in unless they had a girl on their arm... NOT ONE guy was let in by himself.

It makes such a huge difference though. At Tank, some guy would ALWAYS be trying to pick you up whereas at the Moulin, there are only a few that try, and generally you can have a pretty good night... It's probably about 70% chicks, but its great.

But be warned... Almost everyone there is gorgeous... It's a little scary.

I usually head to the Moulin, the World bar or Tank, and hardly ever come across asians or lebs... Oh Well.
yeah i've been at the moulin rouge. great place.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
is this a good or bad thing?

there should restrict the limits on guys... some do, more should...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)