The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (5 Viewers)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
When are you going to Home next?You can get in without paying the cover cant you? Would I still have to if we went together? Oj should come too......
yeh i dont hav to pay. well mayb i duno if the guys still remember us it was a while ago but i can gvie them a buzz and see...

oh hey if u guys wanna come, im gettin all my mates togetha goin out on the 29th of opctoberr for my bday .. were starting off at star bar then progressing to tank, or maybe subbies.. give us a yell if u wana come! the more the merrier!!

and were doin an all nighter.. mayb even OJ can do another all nighter!! hahahahah

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mack said:
Oh and Oj, so if Agnes and I hooked up it would bring your life meaning?

Haha thats so funny. Why not try and discover the cure for cancer or something?
its too much effort to find a cure for cancer... i donate everytime someone tries to sell me crap... isnt that enough!?!!?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mack said:
When are you going to Home next?You can get in without paying the cover cant you? Would I still have to if we went together? Oj should come too......
i dont really go to home... the main cockle bay place i go to is cargo... and i dont visit there very often anymore

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
yeh i dont hav to pay. well mayb i duno if the guys still remember us it was a while ago but i can gvie them a buzz and see...

oh hey if u guys wanna come, im gettin all my mates togetha goin out on the 29th of opctoberr for my bday .. were starting off at star bar then progressing to tank, or maybe subbies.. give us a yell if u wana come! the more the merrier!!

and were doin an all nighter.. mayb even OJ can do another all nighter!! hahahahah
hahah as if i would come... i mean i dont know any of your friends... its too wierd to meet people on the night and pretend your bestest friends with them... gotta at least know em for like 6 hours.... then pretend...
mackie, whens your last exam?

mack

Banned
HSC
Orange Juice said:
hahah as if i would come... i mean i dont know any of your friends... its too wierd to meet people on the night and pretend your bestest friends with them... gotta at least know em for like 6 hours.... then pretend...
mackie, whens your last exam?

Last exam is 10th Nov-legal.

Also might i add calling me "mackie" creeps me out a bit. After that gay bar dare and all.........

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mack said:
Thursday is an odd night. Why is it so popular on a Thursday? Cheap drinks or something?
its the night all the of north shore people come out... they dont do fridays...
north sydney is great on thursday... but shit on saturdays tho

mack

Banned
HSC
Fuck i reckon. Ive only been to the Greenwood once, on a Saturday. It was a graveyard. I never knew Thursday was the big night.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mack said:
Last exam is 10th Nov-legal.

Also might i add calling me "mackie" creeps me out a bit. After that gay bar dare and all.........
but theres a guy in the song "why do i try so hard" (by two up) thats named mackie... download it... its great!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mack said:
Fuck i reckon. Ive only been to the Greenwood once, on a Saturday. It was a graveyard. I never knew Thursday was the big night.
thursday usually fills up, so unless you go early... or have vip ....

lengstar

HSC
i don't HAVE friday off....i MAKE friday a day off :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)