The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (2 Viewers)

lengstar

HSC
quiet you!
as he was saying the best hotspot in sydney is at my place. i'm having a private party and HSC4LIFE you get VIP. anytime you wanna pass through, i'm all yours :p

lengstar

HSC
you can see my suave new robbie williams type haircut then

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
Haha well, if you hate sleaze, ill offer a word of advice: Stay away from Starbar's nightclub!
hey i love that place!!! good music, strong drinks, wine ;) , pool tables, sure its a bit sleazy but u learn how to handle it.
we got a guy kicked out 2 weeks ago we jst told the seccas he was following us and they kicked him out

mack

Banned
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
hey i love that place!!! good music, strong drinks, wine ;) , pool tables, sure its a bit sleazy but u learn how to handle it.
we got a guy kicked out 2 weeks ago we jst told the seccas he was following us and they kicked him out
Are you talking about the bar or the nightclub? The nightclubs the bad bit.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mack said:
Was that a rave? Theyre the worst, I must say. I went to a Sydney one and it was pretty much 100% aZn flyboi's. Lame.
you musta seen me... im pretty dam fly....(thats what my mummy says) oh and im asian too...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
if my being a asian pryde flyboi... means youll make out with agnes then sure... why not!

lengstar

HSC
fuck i got that speed camera fine...actually my dad. i'm fucked. fucking government. fucking pigs.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mack said:
Haha......that made alot of sense. Why dont you hook up with her? Youre better than me.
yes i am better than you... aint no doubt but... im trying to make sense of my being.... and if you were to make out with agnes.... my life will be complete

lengstar... get your dad to tell them so you dont lose pts!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
but im too asian flybio pride style... if you can get her to want to make out with me then ill consider it... otherwise id just be getting my hopes up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)