• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
mack said:
Of course I go to a chick. Shes in her 20s and is hot. Of course I go to her for her hairdressing ability. I cant stand guys cutting my hair, it feels gay.
What is wrong with guys cutting your hair?

I normally have a guy do it and he is better then the females. But then again this is a barber not a hairdresser.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
mack said:
Of course I go to a chick. Shes in her 20s and is hot. Of course I go to her for her hairdressing ability. I cant stand guys cutting my hair, it feels gay.
do you only go to hot female doctors?

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
mack said:
Dude you have major insecurity issues.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Bahhh.. i went to mocha last night, damn did they stooge me.. it was $20 to get in at 11pm, and then i wasnt allowed out till 12!

It was a complete waste of cologne.. is anyone going to "UTOPIA" on NYE?

mack

Banned
HSC
Is Utopia a rave?

I can't go anywhere, I'm broke. If its any consolation, I got thrown out of a club last night, good waste of cologne for me too.

Atotoi

HSC
Yahh Utopia is a rave on Wharf3, theres poster booklet things on stands at the front of most clothing stores...
It looks interesting, but it seems worth it for $88, at least you're assured of thousands of other ppl having a good time too :)

Yehhh being broke sucks, im not a permanent resident of Sydney either mack, it doesnt seem as fun when you're broke...
What did you get kicked out for?

I was refused into the "Privilege bar" because i had shoes with shoelaces :( grrrrr

"Its becoz i am black, innit"??

Ps - thanks for the rep mack :)

mack

Banned
HSC
Haha we got kicked out because my mate was being a dickhead and we were all pissed......The bouncer who took me out was so weak, and I had at least 5 inches on him.

Atotoi

HSC
hmm there were scary tall asian guards at Mocha... id never seen such a tall buff asian before (apart from that chinese basketballer)...

hehe 5 inches on him eh? Shouldve told him you were central coast.. im sure that woulda made him poop his jocks!

spell check

HSC
Atotoi said:
I was refused into the "Privilege bar" because i had shoes with shoelaces :( grrrrr
holy fuck you are kidding right?

what the jesus do they want people to wear, fucking velcro shoes?

man i hate people so much

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
imback from pot macquarie!!

if u wanna know about my trip, go 2 the skoolies thread, then port macquarie. (wasnt skoolies, but meh)

lengstar

HSC
why don't you ask him? i'm heading there with my tank VIP mate. he picked up last time and i might give it a go this time round instead of wandering round aimlessly. you comin' mack? how bout you agnes?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
And I'm dead broke.
mack, every avatar u have is quite disturbing

----------

im broke too. i didnt work last week coz we went 2 port, so i have 10 dollars in my bank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)