• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
don't worry speedy, i won't be! i'll weasle my way out of it :D

and mack, he knows i have somthing you'll never have :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
mack: i think she was meaning you would fuck anything that moved...or something :p not that you would ;)

OJ: yeah i won't be 18 till april :( so for nye ill just probably do the usual, go to city or milsons point to see the fireworks, but i want to go with friends/boyfriend coz its so boring when im with my parents :p
hahahahahha your sooo funny... ive never been to nye out in the city with my rents... itll be so boring... but then again how would i know? are you planning/got fake id?
i hope your bf isnt mackie... cuz his like... gay...

and what the heck are you two sharing?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
dude thats so wrong... so is he gay or bi or what?
cuz i mean maybe he was going out with hsc4life, then she realised he couldnt get it up or something... so you made you move?
this is disturbing.... btw mack were we still meant to fight?

oh and i think i saw bubz yesterday... man she is talllllll... how much taller are you mackie?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
mack! how could you steal him from me :(

haha OJ yeah, hanging with rents is so boring, its like they wait till midnight for the fireworks and go home straight away lol boring! i don't have fake id, i'd like to go clubbing but when i think about it, its only like 4 or so months till i can go, and atm im just busy doing other things so yeah, s'all good, i know i can still have fun when i'm 17 ;)

mack

Banned
HSC
Hey thats wierd! I thought I saw her on George street yesterday, but she vanished into a sea of people. Whered you see her?I'm a fair bit taller than her.(Me 5'11, bubz 5'3 approx)

Hahahaha I actually had you seriously believing I stoler her bf. You're priceless Juicy!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
if your a blonde... its quite easy to just use someone elses id... i mean wouldnt you friends all ditch you after the fireworks? i think mine would...
i mean clubbing is overrated but its the principle of being able to do shit 18's can do...

btw mack you also owe me a drink and a fight...

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i'm not blonde, i could probably use my sisters but she looks quite different to me..won't clubs be heaps packed on NYE?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
well how could i know... your gay... you persuasive in stealing men... you go to homosexual clubs... what else?

i saw her at qvb... waiting for someone... i pm'ed her to see if it was her... was she wearing aviators? where abouts were you?

mack

Banned
HSC
Orange Juice said:
if your a blonde... its quite easy to just use someone elses id... i mean wouldnt you friends all ditch you after the fireworks? i think mine would...
i mean clubbing is overrated but its the principle of being able to do shit 18's can do...

btw mack you also owe me a drink and a fight...
I could send you flying with one uppercut.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh clubs will most likely be packed but its great! nye is time for meeting randoms!
how olds your sister though?
i swear blonde chicks have it so easy with ids!

mack

Banned
HSC
Orange Juice said:
well how could i know... your gay... you persuasive in stealing men... you go to homosexual clubs... what else?

i saw her at qvb... waiting for someone... i pm'ed her to see if it was her... was she wearing aviators? where abouts were you?

Umm I think I saw her outside George Street Cinemas, round 2.30ish......

What time did you see her?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
yeh clubs will most likely be packed but its great! nye is time for meeting randoms!
how olds your sister though?
i swear blonde chicks have it so easy with ids!
my sister is 24, and i don't look that old :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
dont worry, chicks have it easy... just a bit of the ol flirting... what about your friends? i mean friends are usually good sources...

i saw her about 430?ish at qvb...man if you were there... you woulda spotted me easily.... hahahah

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh but its all about the experience man... did you say hi to her? i was so tempted... but i was like thinking what if i was wrong... my reputation would go down the drain...

mack

Banned
HSC
Haha yeah youve gotta be 100%. I wasnt sure either, if you get it wrong youre gonna get stared at like you just escaped from the friggin mental asylum. My hair was all long and messy anyway, cant make a first impression like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)