The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

mack

Banned
HSC
You made up that quote to frame Juicy.... No post was deleted....I think you need to find a new pill supplier Agnes!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
whats going on? stop framing me for shit agnes!
seriously, i dont even recall anything like that...

yeh take mackie dawgs, advice... did you change suppliers recently or something?

mack

Banned
HSC
Agnes, quit fooling around in the other account....

BTW Juicy I might be at Home on sat....One of my female friends who is both into clubs and can stand my presence for more than 10 seconds turned 18.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
whats going on? stop framing me for shit agnes!
seriously, i dont even recall anything like that...

yeh take mackie dawgs, advice... did you change suppliers recently or something?
no, im still with my normal supplier :) and oz girl must have had a bad one too, coz she saw the whole thnig too. so stop foolin round oj!! we know whats goin on!!!\

:p

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah, I'd prefer Subbies where its not 25-30 yr olds, but the group is keen on Sat for some reason.....

I'm trying to convince them to go Tank though.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
no, im still with my normal supplier :) and oz girl must have had a bad one too, coz she saw the whole thnig too. so stop foolin round oj!! we know whats goin on!!!\
so tell me whats going on? i mean i dont even know whats going on, so maybe you can clear things up... obviously you and your otherself are trying to set me up for something as you know i cant speak english too well... and taking advantage of someone of my calibre...

im not too sure if ill be clubbing this weekend... if theres a house party thats where ill be

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
lengstar said:
I'm finished with Uni and I want to party... now.
tank next friday!!!!

omg.. im so hungover right now guys... went to cronulla rsl for cheap cocktails, then oreilyz irish pub and saw sum friends AND I WON 41 BUX ON THE POKIES WOOHOO, then tradies n saw more friends then hunters.. and was there till bout 330am, wen a 29 yr old started picking me up and buying me drinks, and wen he asked me to dance (coz hunters dance floor is hook up central) i said, no i have to go

haha

so so gone last night.,. have all these photos in my phone i dont remememeber taking! haha

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i know.. im quite a big piss pot myself..

haha

nothnig,, had a huge one last night. still bit hungover, plus the weather is fuct

wot bout u mack

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah, fucked weather=boring night.

Theres some Pantera Tribute on Foxtel. Think I might watch that with the stereo on full blast.

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
mack said:
Yeah, fucked weather=boring night.

Theres some Pantera Tribute on Foxtel. Think I might watch that with the stereo on full blast.

HOLY SHIT what channel dude!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)