The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

bong_head

getting back to the topic...i heard that a place called sunset in the ct is pretty good. they host big events a few times a year.

mack

Banned
HSC
Orange Juice said:
yeh so anyways im kinda back... anything i miss here?
maccas the one next to wynyard station....
and fuck guy, knock it off about my height and weight...

lengy, im up for something during chrissy eve..... make something happen!

mackie good luck with the job, get me discounts!

Since you have no class, you wouldn't want anything from where I work anyway. Now that I know which maccas, expect a visit from me sometime in the future. Its not going to be friendly either. You might want to bookmark this page:

http://www.thewheelchairsite.com/

mack

Banned
HSC
I'm a 3rd dan black belt in Kung Fu though. I'm also 197cm tall. I also have a Star Trek phaser for the worst case scenario.

No, wait a second. I'm actually a 60 foot tall apartment building with 30 floors, 500 tenants and a fully automated sprinkler system MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

sexplosive

depend wat sort of music ur after tooo..

for tracne and dance.- 1)gas,cave!! ( cave for sure @ starcity)

2) but over all bext club is "shark hotel" also know as shakie...next to hoyt and greenbox, this club is stylish. has many pool tables and 2 dance flooor ( one is free and one u pay..the one u pay if better of cours cos no sly ppl. sly ppl are tight :p)
and giant tv screen. also very safe..

3) and for those who are into high class and very stlyish clubs, go to "jackson on george" for sure..it's pricy i think it was $20 ..but its worth it...good atmosphere..and ncie music..slow dance.rnb stly.

4) most famous club is "3 dirty monkey" but its kind of shiity...to mnay pppl in such a small space..and u can expect to get bum raped too :p soo many cheapos...but if ur wild this is for u.

5) if ur into dance. theen most pub has dance floors anywya after 11pm..a smal one tho. but yeah.

* it all abt personla oppion..but i seriouly say shark hotel is XXXX!!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hey mack guess wot!!!!

i just got back from carols in the domain.. and we were drivingf past glebe/newtown, and we drove past the toolshed!! haha!! its got all blue lights around it!1

hahahaha i laughed and everyones like WAT, i jst laughed again hahaha i thought, MACK!!

mack

Banned
HSC
Haha theres two Toolsheds actually....ones in Darlinghurst, the one you went past is some gay sex shop or something....I'm honoured you thought of me though....

$1000 richer!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mack said:
Haha theres two Toolsheds actually....ones in Darlinghurst, the one you went past is some gay sex shop or something....I'm honoured you thought of me though....

$1000 richer!
yeh i was on oxford... so many gay clubs, and gay people.... tool shed had the neon light... and their both next to each other... less than 100 metres away
also saw mightnight shift

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mattycoss said:
hey hows it goin

i turn 18 on the 30th - just in time!- , so im pretty close to bein able 2 go out whereva i want, i cant wait..........i live in the epping/hornsby area, so if ne1 can tel me of any good clubs/bars/pubs around id really appreciate it, thanks

i heard tracks @ epping was alrite, ne thoughts?

also, im not a huge fan of 'dance' trance music, it shits me.................i like songs, im still kinda stuck in the 70s lol, evn tho i wasnt born then, so a place that isnt all dance music would b cool

thanks 4 ur help if u can and hope evry1 has a gr8 christmas

cheers
trax at epping?? baaaahahahahahah

im not from around that area, but my mates GF at the time told us to go there coz she lived near there, and she hyped it up like it was the best thing since sliced bread,

and it was shit... only good things were the cocktails

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Orange Juice said:
yeh i was on oxford... so many gay clubs, and gay people.... tool shed had the neon light... and their both next to each other... less than 100 metres away
also saw mightnight shift
hahaha u saw mackie babyz GAY bar experience place thingy! hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)