The Content of Bridging Courses (1 Viewer)

tambourine

HSC
does anyone know about the content of bridging courses for uni?....liiiikkkeee...is it the entire HSC course? or the prelim as well? or just what you need to know for what you're going to study??

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Musk said:
what degree do you wanna do and what bridging courses and where do you want to do them?
MORRIS LEMMA IS NOT AUSTRLIA'S WORST PREMIER!!! WE HAVE A TRANSPORT SYSTEM, HEALTH SYSTEM, AND ECUATION SYSTEM THAT BEATS A HECK OF A LOT OF OTHER STATES?COUNTRIES!!!

Back on topic, are all bridging sourses the same length in tiem? E.g does Maths Extension takes longer than say general maths?

tambourine

HSC
chemistry bridging course at UNSW to get into Medical Science or Medicine

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
davidbarnes said:
MORRIS LEMMA IS NOT AUSTRLIA'S WORST PREMIER!!! WE HAVE A TRANSPORT SYSTEM, HEALTH SYSTEM, AND ECUATION SYSTEM THAT BEATS A HECK OF A LOT OF OTHER STATES?COUNTRIES!!!

Wow. Just wow.

Dude, for your sake I really hope you're trolling. Please tell me you're trolling.

Last edited:

brack777

HSC
I did a bridging course for maths ext at the beginning of this year at UNSW. They only taught the content from the HSC that would be directly needed for your study at uni. It's not like your going to cram the whole HSC course in 4 weeks. The tests you do each week are not really difficult but are more testing if you have been listening. I found the lecturers were really friendly and I didn't have any problems learning the content. I was worried before I did it that the bridging course would be a mass cram, but I had a lot less work than other people that were doing more than 1 bridging course.

Hopped that helped, I would have to dig up my old bridging course book to tell you the exact content.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)