The Course/College Thread (1 Viewer)

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
It doesn't matter where you go because most likely it will be a drunken haze and you'll think you can't remember much of it so it must have been good. Having said that I didn't drink during O-week and still enjoyed myself. I wonder if you still get points for stealing the other college's hats and bibs.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
from what i've heard it's best not to act like a slapper or get too drunk in o-week - saves a reputation that will never be lived down!! after o-week u can do anything without people talking about it for the next year
but that's just what i've been told... :)

mrramjet

HSC
Hey what's the deal with washing our clothes? I assume we have to do it ourselves. Is there facilities on campus or what?

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
Mojoman said:
ohhhhhh... its on now motherfucker!
i worked with a chick over xmas who lives at duval, and shes not even goin back for o-week this year.. how sad.

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
Colleges have laundries with washing machines and driers, hope you have plenty of change depending where you go because they make ya pay.

Returning year students are not encouraged to go to early O-week events or even turning up early if they are not involved directly with events simply because the new students might be intimidated. To promote an equal footing everyone who is there either doesn't know anyone else or is in charge of running something.

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
LeftrightOut said:
Colleges have laundries with washing machines and driers, hope you have plenty of change depending where you go because they make ya pay.

Returning year students are not encouraged to go to early O-week events or even turning up early if they are not involved directly with events simply because the new students might be intimidated. To promote an equal footing everyone who is there either doesn't know anyone else or is in charge of running something.
Dude, I dont know where you get your info from. I don't know any college that makes you pay to wash your clothes. And theres massive dry-rooms or just take a clothes horse for your room like most people.

Second years etc should get to college on thurs.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
yeah i dont know of any college that makes you pay for laundry
at duval we have two laundries with 6 washing machines each, we have two sets of clothelines, a drying room and two big industrial dryers, but i didnt see them work at all last year

i go back tomorrow arvo, so yeah.. ill see all you duval freshers on sunday, ill be the tall weird lookin guy with a beard showing you round

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
It's been a few years since i've been there, was constantly talk about putting in pay ones, at least at Austin they were seriously looking into it, would have thought they have them by now. I never trusted the drier rooms though, had stuff go missing now and then.

edit: You did get to pay for the privilige of using a drier though.

Last edited:

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
LeftrightOut said:
It's been a few years since i've been there, was constantly talk about putting in pay ones, at least at Austin they were seriously looking into it, would have thought they have them by now. I never trusted the drier rooms though, had stuff go missing now and then.

edit: You did get to pay for the privilige of using a drier though.

typical austin behavior for ya

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
Mojoman said:
we dont have the clap.... thats right... i went there
I've forgotten a lot of our cheer songs unfortunately so a current college person will point out what the problem is with you guys, I think you were the frigid college?

Still Austin lead the way with network usage and phones for a lot of years.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i think bboyinsane put the cheer song in a thread somewhere...
but i dont think thats us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)