Status
Not open for further replies.

spangacrab

HSC
SHIT I am cramming it all in these past 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 FUCK

Crholic

HSC
SL33pY said:
dont relax fools,, the department wants you all to fail and go to tafe,,, (not that there is nothing wrong with that)
At this stage of your hsc progession i would say a minimum of 8 hrs a day full on study.. (ofcourse you should take a few breaks in between, like a 10 min stretch of the legs, or a snack break or something).

dont cram all your study into the last 2 weeks,
NOWAY! 8 hours? NOWAYYYY i reckon we should do about 6 hours just like school with break in between or else youll just go crazyy! GOODLUCK PEOPLE

creat0r

HSC
overcramming now isnt advised, i have a bunch of friends all going for 99's, and they say its best now to revise stuff you dont know, but not to memorise it all now. Its prolly better to do that the day before the exam, ie. memorising 6 mark answers, the finer points of an essay
i reckon now you should prolly start doing 4-6 hours a day, 8 hours a day till the start of the hsc seems unhealthy

williamc

HSC
creat0r said:
overcramming now isnt advised, i have a bunch of friends all going for 99's, and they say its best now to revise stuff you dont know, but not to memorise it all now. Its prolly better to do that the day before the exam, ie. memorising 6 mark answers, the finer points of an essay
i reckon now you should prolly start doing 4-6 hours a day, 8 hours a day till the start of the hsc seems unhealthy
No amount of study is unhealthy imo, do as much as u want, no one cares.

N

noir.

Crholic said:
NOWAY! 8 hours? NOWAYYYY i reckon we should do about 6 hours just like school with break in between or else youll just go crazyy! GOODLUCK PEOPLE
hi Ba'al Shem Tov^

Lodgic

HSC
N/A
I have learnt from experience - for my Yr 11 yearlies i did something like 8-10 hrs study a day... :mad1: my metabolism decreased and i was in a shocking physical state...didnt do too well at my exams as i hoped too!!! *sigh*

:) Now im abit wiser and reaslise that a person should only do like 6 hrs study a day...combined with regular breaks and time for excercise to increase metabolic rates and brain functioning. I've improved in my schooling since.

However, when it comes to a day or two before the actual exam - MOBILISE EVER HOUR YOU POSSESS :rofl: i guess its worth going extreme sometimes... just not too early before the hsc itself

:wave: goodluck people

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I am also shocked by this news.
Oh, yes ofcourse - you did no study whatsoever :rolleyes:;)

Edit: Guess what song i'm listening to now Gabby ;)

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
original123 said:
I agree. But even if I stop for like 5 mins I feel guilty! What's that about?
You aiming for 105 UAI or something?

Fucking relax
OR
Just dont stop studying then.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Except for extension 1 maths last year, and even then, nowhere near that amount :uhhuh:
I saw your name on the Distinguished Achievers List. Congratumalations. :D

If you try to convince me that you're not smart anymore...LOLFAIL :p

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)