the disappointment thread (1 Viewer)

millymoo

HSC
who else reckons they could've tried a heck of a lot harder this year and know they were capable but just thought they could get by??? = me! sooo frightened of cause uai will be so so low ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MarsBarz

HSC
I was just lazy. See I've surfed through year 7 to 11 with minimal study and I've been able to get descent results because of my natural smarts. Year 12 changes that a bit.

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
Yeh for some exams i started writing rebelliously, and then i thought "wtf am i doing, this is my HSC!" and i kept thinking about how i stuff up in a certain assessment task.

Such a bad feeling at the moment.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I made certain that I'd never regret doing very little study through the year, because it's just not worth it. Put in the effort if you hugely need the course, but if you can coast through and need a high UAI exclusively for bragging rights, don't stress yourself. I certainly haven't. My UAI will probably reflect that, but I'm not going to regret my goddamned laziness one bit.

7th Sign

HSC
i dunno I tried heaps hard in ipt,it,english all year

in business,maths i didnt try that much yet I alwasy did my home work and did past papers and shit :(

I hope i make it to uni or my parents will be pissed!

Snow_dog

HSC
yeh same i hope i make it to uni i dunno what will happen if i dont!

but then i didnt try or do any study outta school all year.. but still managed to be alright at my subjects lets hope the little bit i did do will pay off!

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
I used to be one of the students with 'more-than-average' scores. But yeah, Year 12 changed everything. It seemed I've lacked my sense of competitiveness. Everything I did just can't score me enough points. So, I was like being dragged down, and now I'm not sure if I could survive. Don't even wanna know what my UAI will be, 'cause I already knew I'm going down the Hellevator.

VQ

HSC
I should have worked better, less proscrastinate...>.<

especially in maths ext2

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
nah, im glad of what i achieved throughout the year. i will never regret those free periods i spent having fun with mates, or the times when i just bummed on the lounge watching TV instead of studying. Year 12 was exactly what i wanted it to be: the best year of my life. if my results arent good, i dont care, i had awesome fun

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
shortygb said:
im regreting that i didnt do more than i did, i was lazy in class and didnt study alot. im not looking forward to getting my uai, i think its going to be so low that i wont even make it into uni...what a depressing thought.
ditto :uhhuh:

success

HSC
exactly what shellybelly said! YEAR 12 WAS THE BEST! I don't regret a moment of it! It was just awesome, despite all the stress. Sure i could have worked harder, but whatever the hell i did when i was should have been working was way more fun!

Lifes too short to stress! Just do the best with what you've got, don't live in the past, try harder the next time, and get on with your life.

Everyone enjoy post HSC life, but don't lose touch with your friends. And whilst moving forward, don't ever forget where you came from.

Joe Bloe

HSC
I am kind of regretting it now. I did hardly any study throughout the year or for the HSC. My UAI will be crap, but i don't really want to go to UNI anyway, so it doesn't matter too much. I just hope it isn't a really embarrassingly low UAI..

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
i like this thread, i'm sick of peole saying how good they did when i know ive been screwed from in class assassments... looks like i'm off to the army

LuKiN

HSC
success said:
exactly what shellybelly said! YEAR 12 WAS THE BEST! I don't regret a moment of it! It was just awesome, despite all the stress. Sure i could have worked harder, but whatever the hell i did when i was should have been working was way more fun!
you'll regret it when you are 25 and still working at mcdonalds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)