Votes: 31 6.6%
  • spirits

Votes: 256 54.6%
  • cider

Votes: 6 1.3%

• Total voters

Smokee

HSC
I just really drink to get drunk. I don't find the taste of alcohol that appealing so yeah I just drink whatever really. I try lots of different drinks mainly because I get so sick off one that I can't stand to have it again.
I like shots coz they are quick and I'm such a slow drinker haha.

I really want to see the green fairy.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
I just really drink to get drunk. I don't find the taste of alcohol that appealing so yeah I just drink whatever really. I try lots of different drinks mainly because I get so sick off one that I can't stand to have it again.

ur a skank ay?

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC

sup slurry

HSC

Yaep. I agree with you... I dont drink to get drunk. Besides its a WASTE OF MONEY

Smokee

HSC
ur a skank ay?
Uh nah Im not thanks. I just dont find the point in having something to drink like alcohol unless you plan on getting drunk. I mean its fairly expensive and it doesnt taste that great. So meh.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Uh nah Im not thanks. I just dont find the point in having something to drink like alcohol unless you plan on getting drunk. I mean its fairly expensive and it doesnt taste that great. So meh.
yeah, but you're inevitably labeled a skank if you "drink to get drunk"

its basically saying you have no class about you at all, which is probably true.

Smokee

HSC
yeah, but you're inevitably labeled a skank if you "drink to get drunk"

its basically saying you have no class about you at all, which is probably true.
lol okay think what you like.

I guess we have different ideas of class. I have fun when I drink and when I don't. I don't really give a shit about the label judgmental little shits like you give me because in the end I'm the one having fun and your the one sitting there having nothing better to do but be an asshole.

HalcyonSky

HSC
lol okay think what you like.

I guess we have different ideas of class. I have fun when I drink and when I don't. I don't really give a shit about the label judgmental little shits like you give me because in the end I'm the one having fun and your the one sitting there having nothing better to do but be an asshole.
you mean you're the one passed out in a gutter getting a bit of the old in out in out from an arab in his mid 20's?

and im the one that has to step over you when im walking home?

yeah cool

Last edited:

Smokee

HSC
hahaha right
your really pathetic attempts at trying to make me seem like a trashy lil skank only work when there is a lil bit of truth behind them and there isnt.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
hahaha right
your really pathetic attempts at trying to make me seem like a trashy lil skank only work when there is a lil bit of truth behind them and there isnt.
ok maybe ur not...but when u say " i drink to get drunk" i get this pathetic image of teens and early 20 year old girls dressed in miniskirts and heels stumbling and spewing...= skanky

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
How is it fairly expensive? Get a job.

Smokee

HSC
yeah got one thanks
but in comparison to other drinks im saying. like a coke compared to a smirnoff or some shit. whatevaaaa

Smokee

HSC
Some drinks taste okay like lollie drinks haha but I don't drink because I like the taste is what Im saying. If I wanted to drink something because I thought it tasted good alcohol would not be my first choice.

gcspsp

HSC
Some drinks taste okay like lollie drinks haha but I don't drink because I like the taste is what Im saying. If I wanted to drink something because I thought it tasted good alcohol would not be my first choice.
But this thread is referring to alcoholic drinks...is it not?

Beer - mmmm

I prefer scotch on the rocks mostly but neat is fine too.

Smokee

HSC
But this thread is referring to alcoholic drinks...is it not?

Beer - mmmm

I prefer scotch on the rocks mostly but neat is fine too.

Yeah and? I am referring to alcoholic drinks am i not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)