• spirits

Votes: 251 55.2%
  • cider

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
oh haha that'll probably be me lol. But yeah once you get used to it it will all be good. I managed to survive 20 shots of vodka lol, was a bit tipsy but I was ok in the end. Got home in one piece :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
drinking in HK rules man
fuck everything so cheap....thats if you buy it from supermarkets or 7/11 though
bars on the other hand...but then again they have ways to keep you entertained :D

MuffinMan

HSC
hahah says you the airfare there isn't cheap
with the airfare I have to pay I can get myself like 50 6 packs

CieL

HSC
lol yeah it's crazy how you can be underaged and still buy alcohol @ hk supermarkets.... I remember I bought a few bottles with friends and drank them whilst watching "Gum gai" YEARS ago... you know, that prostitution movie?

Yeah, I went to the bars.. pretty gay how people play dice and sing K.. no-one dances.. and only move to go to the toilet.. and then you look at the stairs and there's about 5 people sitting there too drunk to move.. and spew all over the one public toilet.. preeeeetty gross..

MuffinMan

HSC
CieL said:
lol yeah it's crazy how you can be underaged and still buy alcohol @ hk supermarkets.... I remember I bought a few bottles with friends and drank them whilst watching "Gum gai" YEARS ago... you know, that prostitution movie?

Yeah, I went to the bars.. pretty gay how people play dice and sing K.. no-one dances.. and only move to go to the toilet.. and then you look at the stairs and there's about 5 people sitting there too drunk to move.. and spew all over the one public toilet.. preeeeetty gross..
hahahahaha
so that means my sis (who is only 10) would be able to obtain alcohol?

CieL

HSC
Well, I dont know if they check for ID, but I got the alcohol when I was 16 no problems.. but then again, I pass for 18 regardless, even back when I was 14

MuffinMan

HSC
CieL said:
Well, I dont know if they check for ID, but I got the alcohol when I was 16 no problems.. but then again, I pass for 18 regardless, even back when I was 14
how'd you manage to do that?

CieL

HSC
eh..... cos I looked over 18?

Heck iono, cos I was taller than the checkout chick??

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
CieL said:
that was me last time i went...its good though better than bars here and plus playing dice games could keep you and your mates preoccupied for hours.

its pretty easy to buy cigarettes and alcohol, and if you look 18 then they wont care.
they probably wont sell it to you when youre 10 though

MuffinMan

HSC
haha cool, but won't they be sued or something if something happens to the minor because of the alcohol?

CieL

HSC
Yeah.. the bar I went to, some 16yr old's brother co-owned.. and he let his sister in, along with her high school friends.. and all her friends full had decks of smokes on the table.. couldnt be much older..

They were cheap drunks too..

They make such fancy drinks.. like JW Black + Green tea... don't try it, tastes like shit.

CieL

HSC
MuffinMan said:
haha cool, but won't they be sued or something if something happens to the minor because of the alcohol?
And....... what's going to happen?

CieL

HSC
It's pretty hard to get run over in HK..

You got fences everywhere cos the roads are pretty dangerous...

Then when you go downstairs of the pub, you're pretty much at a subway exit...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha fuck having fancy drinks....beer is the way to go
happy hour is shit though.
but walking around the streets with a beer in hand, a bottle opener in the other and another bottle in your pockets is the secks

CieL

HSC
Just that HK's pretty crowded..

And it's not like you're goign to go supermarkets and drink up at a park.. I mean, if you can find a park..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)