• spirits

Votes: 251 55.2%
  • cider

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

CieL

HSC
Legham said:
Black Sambuca tastes like liquorice doesnt it? i dunno what colour it is though..
Taste sounds like black sambuca.. however, it's a blue/black colour.. instead of the milky orange mentioned..

I wouldnt say all asian beers taste like shit.. but Chinaman beer [think: TsingTao] tastes like shandy gone wrong..

Best beer is Hoegaarden. Absolute secks.

Legham

HSC
I had a flippin' fantastic experience with Lick, Sip and Sucking tequila shots with lemon and salt while was gone.. It was awesome. Woke up the next day with a shaved leg and shampoo all through my hair and make up on :p haha.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Raaaaaachel said:
Black Sambucca is awesome!!!!!! Do you light the shots up?
lol i hate it. i somehow end up being persuaded by someone to have a shot (or six) every time i go out though. i keep forgetting how much it tastes like aids :(

CieL

HSC
Legham said:
I had a flippin' fantastic experience with Lick, Sip and Sucking tequila shots with lemon and salt while was gone.. It was awesome. Woke up the next day with a shaved leg and shampoo all through my hair and make up on :p haha.
Tequila's the way to go!

Outdrank some guy on straight tequila shots.. he passed out on the couch.. and I painted his nails hot pink.. cept I started painting his fingers too because I couldnt aim properly..

Big80smullet

HSC
CieL said:
Taste sounds like black sambuca.. however, it's a blue/black colour.. instead of the milky orange mentioned..

I wouldnt say all asian beers taste like shit.. but Chinaman beer [think: TsingTao] tastes like shandy gone wrong..

Best beer is Hoegaarden. Absolute secks.
Hoegaarden is like an orgasm. Leffe blonde or tripel is like multiple orgasms. Actually any belgain beer is pretty orgasmic. Duvel is pretty damn good as well.

Also if anyone gets a chance try fruli. Its a dutch beer made of strawberries. Probably the nicest thing ive ever had in my entire life.

Legham

HSC
Hahaha, chadd.

"I don't think it's a gay drink"

Lol @ alleycat for not getting the joke.

Legham

HSC
In the family guy episode where Brian gets on one of those bachelor TV shows you see Brian (the dog) talking to the camera talking about the free alcohol on the show and saying the bartender made him a mojito and he goes "what.. i don't think its a gay drink"

CieL

HSC
In 2.5hrs, between 4 people [3 girls 1 guy]..
1 bottle lime liquor 21%
1 bottle lychee liquor 21%
1/2 bottle smirnoff red 37.5%
1/2 bottle lemon schnapps 31%

First time getting drunk in a K room.. it felt so sad and wrong..
The guy kept feeding me drinks straight from the bottle..
We got kicked out of K because my gf was dry retching..

He was alright.
I took an hour to get sober.
But my gf was hugging gutters for the rest of the night.

genril

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
Ah.. the old tequila slammer, i did a fair few of those last weekend, they are rough.

What do you guys consider to be the best pre mix bourbon and coke? I have tried a fair few and woodstock seems to be the best but I want to drink something new... I tried scotch and coke a few weeks ago (walker) but it left a bad after taste unless i had been drinking before hand.

Last edited:

Big80smullet

HSC
AlleyCat said:
Mojitos Are Awesome!
I used to make a spiced rum (sailor jerrys) mojito in a night club in england that was the absolute sex. It was my own creation but i never named it yet.

genril said:
Ah.. the old tequila slammer, i did a fair few of those last weekend, they are rough.

What do you guys consider to be the best pre mix bourbon and coke? I have tried a fair few and woodstock seems to be the best but I want to drink something new... I tried scotch and coke a few weeks ago (walker) but it left a bad after taste unless i had been drinking before hand.
You should try not getting pre mix and mixing it yourself. It tastes heaps better and you can mix it to your own strength. Also JD and JB are pretty crap bourbons. Try Wild turkey or Makers Mark. Plus it works out heaps cheaper buying bottles rather than pre-mix

The aftertaste is usually due to the quality of the spirit. Ie cheap shit tastes like metho. You can help by squeezing in a slice of orange or lime. Its pretty sex with bourbon and it masks the aftertaste. Works with any drink though.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Everyone should try body shots. It's hawt and girls seem to like it. Salt goes on the neck/top of breast, they hold the lemon in between their front teeth. You lick the salt, take the shot and bite into the lemon, while staring into their eyes. Massively erotic.

Edit: Also Jack Daniels isn't a bourbon and it's a great whiskey, it mixes really well with coke and isn't too raw straight.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Edit: Also Jack Daniels isn't a bourbon and it's a great whiskey, it mixes really well with coke and isn't too raw straight.
Effective difference is honestly 0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)