The Easiest 2 Unit Math Paper Ever!! - 2008 (1 Viewer)

PC

HSC
N/A
Has anyone posted up the paper anywhere yet?

zvyx

HSC
I would say it was one of the easier tests, perhaps not the easiest. Question 10 I could actually do, so I guess that helps the confidence.

I had the best luck in the world... half an hour in, I think I got a stomach bug or something, had to go do number 2s... wasted 15 minutes there..
then half an hour till the end I got a nosebleed.
-_-
Thank heavens I still managed to finish with a few minutes spare :)

kitkatCEO

HSC
N/A
totally agree! I finished within da first 1 n' a half hour n' redo it again...I hope derez no silly mistakes or anythin......

Muchi

HSC
I believe it was quite an easier paper. But that's no fair because I know people who did find it hard and that's fair enough. For a 3U person, I believe it would've been an easy paper. Barring for silly mistakes, I should be in the high Band 6s for this.

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
Yeh, its easy, it was easier than the past papers I've done, especially for the 3 U maths people and some who dropped from 3 to 2U.

Because I still know people doing 2-Unit maths found it quiet difficult. Many 3U people will experience the same thing as many of those 2U people today on Wednesday, where 4U people will find it easy :D

ewasemma

HSC
zabzoub1 said:
how easy was that 2unit test!

Agree or disagree?

p.s. disagree means ur really crap!
you are really, really sad.

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
I found it quite easy. Question 10 i found a little difficult, especially the 2nd part. Apart from that, can't complain. Expecting reasonable band 6, but considering the amount of stupid mistakes I tend to make, probably a reasonable band 5-low band 6.

sparkerasp

HSC
FatJ said:
I found it quite easy. Question 10 i found a little difficult, especially the 2nd part. Apart from that, can't complain.
Same. Didn't really think much of Q10. The rest of the paper was pretty good though. I dunno about saying it was the easiest paper, I prefer last years :)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
I definately found it pretty easy(maybe cause I was in Ext. 1 and like others around here it was easier than in the past), I still, however do not understand, why many of the not so smart '3 unit dropouts' and many other 2 uniters in my school did not realise that they didn't have to integrate log(X-2) or to actually look at question 9 and 10.

Can anyone explain why there is a GREAT difference in intelligence among us when they used a 'ridculously hard' and comprehensive textbook compared to ours?(They used Fitzpatrick, we used J&C)

rachdogs

HSC
i messed up all the sly dog shit like even functions...why would i use that in the next 30 years of my life
so yeah i prioritised my maths study to life-relevance
hence i did alright in the time payments part
and got fucked on in parts like 'a man has two fences which are equiangular' or whatever it 10b was

laffolter

Tired member
HSC
FLYHAWK14 said:
I definately found it pretty easy(maybe cause I was in Ext. 1 and like others around here it was easier than in the past), I still, however do not understand, why many of the not so smart '3 unit dropouts' and many other 2 uniters in my school did not realise that they didn't have to integrate log(X-2) or to actually look at question 9 and 10.

Can anyone explain why there is a GREAT difference in intelligence among us when they used a 'ridculously hard' and comprehensive textbook compared to ours?(They used Fitzpatrick, we used J&C)
I totally agree. I'm also a 3 Unit kid and found it quite easy. Though I did do an idiotic thing, I really should shoot myself for not dividing the loans question rate by 12... Went wayyyy too fast.. Rolled 1-5 in 25 mins and finished 9 an hour in. And it took so long to realise that MP (10b) was just ratio of sides.. It was a fair test. Some of the 2 Unit kids found it alright, while others said they failed. Seemed to sort them out. Then again, i'm at Waverley College.

An yeah, we use J&C, which might I say, is the SHITTEST book ever. They don't have answers to half the things. Ill point out again that I'm at Waverley College.

Side note, an airconditioner broke down during the exam. It began pissing on this kid's exam papers and everything.. Lucky he just started a new question and his other booklets were fine.. Was quite funny though, everyone was laughing at that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)