The elegant Hijab - Hijab in nature (1 Viewer)

speak

HSC
The pea is a splendid plant. It proudly displays its strong green Hijab. It protects it from the hot and cold weather and guards it from insects. Allah has blessed the pea with a special Hijab, because without it, the seeds would scatter, dry up and die.

The orange keeps itself within its shiny orange Hijab to protect its delicious fruit. Otherwise it loses its taste too.

So is the banana, the coconut and the pomegranate. Each one has an elegant and unique Hijab, which protects it from disease and destruction.

The jewel of the sea, the pearl, has been given a very tough and rugged Hijab - oyster shell. It protects it from sea animals and keeps it sparkling and shining inside.

However, the most beloved of Allah in all His creation is the Muslim girl who wears the Hijab. She knows it is a gift from Allah. It protects her from harm, injury and mischief. She wears it knowing it gives her dignity, beauty and respect. So precious she can be that she hides herself beneath her Hijab.

[youtube]LhUX3tP3eXs[/youtube]

With and without Hijab:
[youtube]Dw9fRAJgB8E[/youtube]

Since Allah has given beauty to women so, there is an extra responsibility for women as well. If men were made beautiful then men would have the same requirement.

Men is not made that way. Men and women both have different physical structure. Women is beautiful you don't use the same word for a man, unless you are a gay sodomite who should be stoned to death (PBUH).

Zeroes

HSC
Most would argue that skin is actually the human equivilant of an orange peel.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
yeah because most aren't brainwashed dumbfucks

mirakon

nigga
HSC
holy guacamole

where you get that shirt from? its nerdalicious

Debauchee

HSC
ugh

the stupidest part is that given Allah supposedly created everything, he could have easily made peas such that they didn't need a fucking "hijab" for protection
Wise allah! Imagine if he had made oranges without skin! :O :O :O

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
I peel off a banana skin so I can get to the tasty bit. Banana skins annoy me, they get in my way.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
hate to be crude, but the clitoral hood/clitoris is kinda like a hijab/head, right??

so why do muslims hate them/chop them off so much??

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
hate to be crude, but the clitoral hood/clitoris is kinda like a hijab/head, right??

so why do muslims hate them/chop them off so much??
Because women are supposed to be seen and not heard, so if they don't feel pleasure they won't make noise?

Iunno. I object to forcing women to wear hijabs, but kudos to any who want to wear them without duress or psychological pressure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)