the ethics of distributing tutoring resources (1 Viewer)

ilovemangos

HSC
At my school there's a lot of sharing of tutoring resources and while making use of some of these resources I was thinking, is this ethical? Like obviously there's copyright, but if you're not reselling and just passing it on to friends to help them study maybe its not as bad? What are your thoughts?

idkkdi

HSC
At my school there's a lot of sharing of tutoring resources and while making use of some of these resources I was thinking, is this ethical? Like obviously there's copyright, but if you're not reselling and just passing it on to friends to help them study maybe its not as bad? What are your thoughts?
who cares lmao don't dog the bois

dav53521

HSC
Tbh distributing resources has always been a grey area as if I'm not mistaken trial papers are usually copyrighted so there is no way to be truly ethical when preparing for the HSC so just use the resources provided. I'll also add don't be an idiot with the resources and do stuff that'll bring attention.

ilovemangos

HSC
Tbh distributing resources has always been a grey area as if I'm not mistaken trial papers are usually copyrighted so there is no way to be truly ethical when preparing for the HSC so just use the resources provided.
True everyone uses the CSSA papers even though they're copyrighted. Well, I guess it's all for education so it's not too bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)