• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the ex as the new hubby (1 Viewer)

pisa1

HSC
has anyone else had the dilemma of making the ex a new mate again? ive dumped the guy once already so i cant bear to initiate a relationship 3 years later... wat to do?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
pisa1 said:
has anyone else had the dilemma of making the ex a new mate again? ive dumped the guy once already so i cant bear to initiate a relationship 3 years later... wat to do?
Trying to decypher your post is a dilema.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
pisa1 said:
There's two options, namely:

1) initiate a relationship
2) Don't initiate an relationship

You say you can't bear it. So Number 2 seems like a good option.

WOW!! HAHAHAH i solved your problem :D

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pisa1 said:
what makes you think he wants a relationship 3 years later? did he tell you?

with some people, getting back together can make the relationship messier than it had ever been, while with others, they get back together for good.

your post was too vague for me to figure out which category you belong to. lol, seriously, do you really expect good advice to follow those 2 ambiguous lines? :rolleyes:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
pisa1 said:
You dumped him for a reason. So why do you want him back now?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
usually people who asks these questions are deluded and naive. the threadmaker's HSC year suggests otherwise. my answer lies in this dreamerish quote:
Dreamerish*~ said:
[The threadmaker] knows exactly what to do. you can tell from the way she talks (i don't mean the spelling) that she highly doubts getting together with that guy. she just wants what everyone wants when asking for advice - people to tell them what they're afraid to tell themselves.
*files this thread under 'wanted: moral support'*

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
pisa1 said:
hey dude i feel ur pain!! lol

i broke up with this guy in early 2003, and we been mates since and we both have liked each other since then jst too proud to ask whats going on, and finally he gets a gf, but then turns to me and says i think im going to break up with her, i still like u and its slack to her.

like omg?!!?!?!? and im kinda into a guy atm as well..but still like my ex,.,. AAHHHH its one fucked situation in the guy department for me.

pisa1

HSC
doesn't hurt to get people's responses, rite?
and obviously enough people did understand the initial post so i don't know why others were confused.

thanks for ur comments. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)