• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol, thats ok, im confused at how the angles of his jawline work too...:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Simple. Hes german and hes special ... thats why michael has a cute jawline.

DC on the other hand is a brick - cause thats whats in his head :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...i so hope he beats schumacher finishes behind brickhead...i mean, coulthard again at malaysia:p

unlikely...ohwells...i jus want webber 2 finish in top 5 all season :D AT LEAST< OR I'LL GO TO HIS PARENTS HOUSE (yes i know where it is:uhhuh:) n kick his old room in...or sumthing...i dunno, no pressure webber...no presure at all mayte :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
omg! I was on the train coming home from uni this arvo and there was a webber look-a-like on the train. I was about the deck him! lol.

Malaysia = ferrari dominance (recalls saying that about melbourne) :p

webber won't finish in the top 5 all season ... the only reason why he finished 5th in melbourne was thanks to his team mate heidfeld :mad: :mad: and the re-arrangement of the field when qualifying. Malaysia we will see how good he actually is :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...y would u deck such a normal guy? jus coz he works as hard as ur lover-boy :p

or r u threatened coz he's physically closer n see's michael on more weekends than u:p lol, sorry...

n webber, he'll prove himself, i got faith in that boy...i mean...man

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... Michael isn't my lover boy - hes nearly double the age I am!!

and people who look like other ppl just freak me out ... especially on trains.

and yes webber is a little boy whos dating like a 50 year old woman!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh, i dont get y he dates her...but then again, he seems 2 go the hard way 2 get to where he wants in life :p

michael...nearly double the age of u? not quite deary....surely not, u've posted like a bazillion posts...it'd take yearrrrrrrrrrs 2 get that many...look i';ve got like 200 in a yr:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. I'm 20 this year and michael had his 36th birthday on the 3rd of Jan :p which is nearly double.

hmm ... schueys car doing all the work for him? now that would explain why heidfeld crashed into him. Griz probably put magnets on both of the cars, end result - both retired :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahahahha...heidfeld didnt crash into mick! racing incident, his car failed him lata *cough* new engine...*cough*

n ur 20? omgollgoshness! not supposed to talk 2 older ppls....*calls 4 mum* :p ur olllllllllllllld jkn jkn, shit...i finally felt old, turning 18 n all, n then im shown up by sum1 older :(

GO WEBBER

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well luckily I have recorded over all evidence of the Australian grand prix with Yu-gi-oh :D

btw, michael isn't using a new engine in malaysia - this is cause of the debut of the new ferrari ... man, this new ferrari is gonna be a beast!

oi, i'm old, but i'm not THAT old :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...ur nearly as old as my sister! :p holy moly

yeh...a beast...i love them cars, wish webber drove past them thou n not the other way round (ferraris have driven past webber more than vice cersa :p)

ahwells...im praying BMW stay with williams :eek: :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... ferrari's lapping the whole field - yummo! (dunno how its yummo though :p)

It would be kinda ironic if bmw left williams at the end of the year, considering they were the ones pushing for hieldfeld to get the seat.

if bmw leaves williams ... who will provide williams with engines?
sauber = ferrari, but might change to bmw
ferrari = ferrari :p
mclaren = mercedes
bar = honda
jordan = toyota - changing to midland - possibly using ferrari engines
toyota = toyota
red bull = cosworth
minardi = no one cares about :p
renault = renault

heres an interesting site :p http://www.formula1.com/archive/halloffame/driver/7.html

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
they shall drive with williams in them..."sir frank williams powering his own two whells...hand and arm powered and a new body to cover the 0 degree v angle the engine has, looks higher, but with less whine from the pits, surely it will be williams yr in 2006"

i jus quoted myself:p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
y did u jus send me to a bio in micky boy??

lol, i KNOW he's wont that much shit...dont need 2 c red thou

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. It was just an interesting site, thats all. f1.com's greatest drivers in history :D I see no webber :p

maybe williams could use volvo engines, then they could challenge minardi :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol....errrr.....thanx 4 the bio? n of course webber isnt there! i dont see him driving a red car:p

n yeh...fuckin volvo drivers....jks :) nah...if webber went back there renault would like chop his contract up....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ooooooo ... to get into the history books you need to drive a red car ... haikkonen was in there and he didn't drive a red car ... infact he drove one of those evil black and silver things :uhhuh:

webber should have stayed at minardi ... although, he really doesn't have the funds to be paying stoddart to race :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
oo0o0o0o0o0ooo0000000000h ur gettin personal about webber! hahaha...like i sed b4, ur jussssssssssst jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaalouuuuuuuuuuus hehehe....

n stayed at minardi? he should've gone with renault...even jus for briattore :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
*thinks why am I jealous of webber*

haha... briattore doesn't need webber ... hes got hundreds of thousands of supermodels :uhhuh:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
errr.not in THAT way u bum :p how DUS an old man get hot girls n i get shit all nothingness? lol....ohwells. life sucks dewdell

u r jealous of webber coz he's closer than u to shumacherrrrrrrrrrrrr...lol...n u knowwwww it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)