The F1 Thread (4 Viewers)

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
The traffic destroyed Kimi's chances of winning. Bloody slow Minardi's got in the way and stuffed him up. Oh well yet another Micheal win
That crash looked really bad. Just another point to add to the argument that F1 is becoming too fast for the safety systems in place.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yeh the crash was really bad.. I thought he'd be out cold after the flipping etc.. but he looked absolutely fine- atleast he walked away from it which was a good thing- it'd suck to have another drive have to pull out like Ralf did..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Damn crash, because of it michael only won by 4 seconds instead of 20 something seconds ... oh well ... a win is a win. I wish that barrichello came 2nd, a ferrari 1 2. But then again ... barrichello can't drive!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I thought you'd be happy about the win

Rubens can drive (I like him better than Schumi :p ).. he just has off days

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Hopefully with McClaren deciding that they might actually use a car that works and doesnt blow up, maybe races will be much more interesting. Hopefully Kimi can get a few wins in the remaining races of the season, so that he finishes in the top 5.
Wat is the next race? and when is the Chinese GP gonna be held?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
reno2004 said:
Hopefully with McClaren deciding that they might actually use a car that works and doesnt blow up, maybe races will be much more interesting. Hopefully Kimi can get a few wins in the remaining races of the season, so that he finishes in the top 5.
Wat is the next race? and when is the Chinese GP gonna be held?
next i think is german...which was two weeks from the last race...

i doubt raikonnen can get top 5 now... actually maybe he can cuz 5th is not too high on points....but i mean barrichello and trulli and button are like at 50 points... kimi isnt even on 20 yet....

china is 26 of september... you planning to go to shanghai?
my friend was in germany a couple of days ago... too bad he isnt there for f1.... his in italy now... and italy isnt for a few more weeks :p.....
but then again... he doesnt follow f1 anyways

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
im not planning on going to shanghai, i just wanna watch it cause it is a new GP. The Bahrain track was very nice, well contructed, too bad it is in the middle of a desert. Natural sand traps :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yep lotsa dirt is just what we need to stop mschu from winning.... im assuming hes got a good chance next race.... being at home and all...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Actually, his record at the german grand prix isn't that good. He has only won once for ferrari since he joined ferrari.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
i doubt raikonnen can get top 5 now... actually maybe he can cuz 5th is not too high on points....but i mean barrichello and trulli and button are like at 50 points... kimi isnt even on 20 yet....
A little more confidence in our Kimi please! ;) He's 7th and if one of the top 6 crashes out of the next race he'll be moving up :p -or if he gets more podiums <<which of course he will..(thank you new car!!)

Hockenheim is on the 25th- I don't think ferrari (schumi) will win- no bias; just going on past performances.

Last edited:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Pizzonia will replace Ralf at Hockenheim..

Do you think he'll do a better job than Gene?.. I mean Gene's performance was nothing short of dissapointing :rolleyes:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
Pizzonia will replace Ralf at Hockenheim..

Do you think he'll do a better job than Gene?.. I mean Gene's performance was nothing short of dissapointing :rolleyes:
never heard of the fella, but if his as tasty as a pizza, im all for it... plus i doubt he could be kimi

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
:p thanks for the input oj

..he drove for Jag last season- remember? ..scoring a grand total of ZERO! ..he is Williams 2nd test driver..after Gene

I think he'll drive poorly again :rolleyes:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yes well he's not very good is he..

edit: I should mention that he's been very good during testing at Jerez though.. but I still think he'll be shit

and stop singing.. thats horrid stuff that is :p
.. get your results yet?

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
nah not yet... im soooo dead... the systems like crashed :p.... the mq forum is going caaarazy

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Theres only 7 races left of the season :mad: man the season has gone so fast. Ferrari can wrap up the constructors championship this weekend, if they have a 1.2. Hope that they can :uhhuh:

V

vanbasten

I can't believe people actually like F1...other than me. Cape, let's hope for the good of the sport they dont win and say....Kimi wins...even though i hate him. My dear Saubers are looking mighty strong with the upgraded engine and revised aero elements.....that wind tunnel sure is paying off.

So who's goin to next year's GP? Kimi the bastard wouldn't give an autograph this year so I'm recruiting people to help me hunt him down....it wont be too hard to catch him unless the MP4-20 is much better than this years disaster.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
har har ^^^ your funny

i dont like how kimi looks... as in his rather gay lookin....
that gives me the shits but hes fairly capable of taking mschu as we saw last year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)