The F1 Thread (7 Viewers)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Which donkey Kimi or the plastic thing?

And the plastic donkey was sold, wasn't it???
I bet the donkey can drive better than michael as well.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
DDF1 rocked my socks

never been a donkey like him since :eek:

long live Donkey...proved the british still had a sense of humour, even amongst all the F1 stale faces

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
DDF1 rocked my socks

never been a donkey like him since :eek:

long live Donkey...proved the british still had a sense of humour, even amongst all the F1 stale faces
But there are still a number of donkeys in the F1 field ... *cape shuts her mouth*

omg! Speaking of humour, even Kimi Raikkonen has humour he made a joke the other day as did coulthard, but its strange coming from Kimi. It was something like, if you were the boss of f1, what would you change, he replied, making the European gp one lap less :D what a little smart ass!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol, did he even smile? i've never seen him do anything other than stare

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
He smiled at Canada, I swear he did. Well, not really smile like Michael smiles, but more of a smerk. I think, either that or i was dreaming. But then, why the hell am I dreaming about kimi. Righto! I've lost it :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hehe ... braad is a vampire :p

I think I need a new driver to bitch about. Kimi is becoming boring and repeatitive! Suggestions anyone? And no one say Michael, Ralf or Heidfeld!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
hehe ... braad is a vampire :p

I think I need a new driver to bitch about. Kimi is becoming boring and repeatitive! Suggestions anyone? And no one say Michael, Ralf or Heidfeld!
Bernoldi....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Coulthard and Bernoldi! Brings back great memories of Monaco a few years ago :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yeah, it was a highlight. Since his return from his absense, hes been dominating. I can see where your coming from :p

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
British GP 1999 was alright - HHF 4th. The round before that (French GP) was way better - HHF 1st.

1999 is in a way my favourite and most hated season ever. Frentzen so successful, but missed out on the championship by much closer than people think. That and he absolutely hammered Damon Hill.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
*sigh* why are you living in the past?

2-3 for Ferrari were not because they were good. It was due to the Renault's and Trulli's technical woes. Ferrari will not dominate, if it wasn't for the safety car in the last race Mclaren would have seen several Ferrari on the track.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Tuna said:
*sigh* why are you living in the past?

2-3 for Ferrari were not because they were good. It was due to the Renault's and Trulli's technical woes. Ferrari will not dominate, if it wasn't for the safety car in the last race Mclaren would have seen several Ferrari on the track.
I'm not living in the past.

And you will find that I was the first to admit that there was no way in hell both michael and rubens should have ended up on the podium at canada. They should have finished about 6th. Its just luck. But sometimes thats just f1, luck.

Speaking of ferrari, the shitty F2005 is now complete, all further development is going into the new V8 engines for next season and the new car. I demand Rory Byrne back ... atleast his cars could win the championship. :chainsaw:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I wouldn't count him out of the championship yet. Theres still a very very slim chance he can win it :rolleyes:

If somehow nando and raikkonen crash into one another for a few races and Michael has some solid point scores, then hes back into contention.

I'll come back to reality one day :p

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Cape said:
I wouldn't count him out of the championship yet. Theres still a very very slim chance he can win it :rolleyes:

If somehow nando and raikkonen crash into one another for a few races and Michael has some solid point scores, then hes back into contention.

I'll come back to reality one day :p
They wont have to crash into eachother, they've done an ok job taking themselves out.

I heard someone compare Michael to Hakkinen during 2000-2001, MIchael is starting to fade away and isn't consistant with his driving. Every now and again he'll do good, but not for a whole season.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
M-turkey said:
They wont have to crash into eachother, they've done an ok job taking themselves out.

I heard someone compare Michael to Hakkinen during 2000-2001, MIchael is starting to fade away and isn't consistant with his driving. Every now and again he'll do good, but not for a whole season.
It will be interesting to see how renault go on monday morning though. Starting towards the back will prove if they are championship winning material or if Nando has been driving with electronic aids (there was an article about that).

I also heard michael being compared to hakkinen (what an insult :p poor michael!) Anyways, considering the championship is 19 races long, and we now have 8 races over the next 11 weeks - it will be difficult for anyone to sustain themselves. Michael stuffed up a few races last year, monaco and china come to mind. Nando is starting to slip up now, his helmet won't fit on his head soon :p

Oh and Montoya is going to help Kimi win the championship *cough TEAM ORDERS cough* illegal! Disqualify mclaren from the championship! actually don't, I'd prefer kimi to win the championship, and not alonso.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Oh and Montoya is going to help Kimi win the championship *cough TEAM ORDERS cough* illegal! Disqualify mclaren from the championship! actually don't, I'd prefer kimi to win the championship, and not alonso.
You will nevva catch them taking team orderS!!
didnt u hear ? i taught mclaren the secret words in letting kimi go through to p1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)