The F1 Thread (14 Viewers)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
shortygb said:
when is the next f1 race? isnt it silverstone?
Silverstone indeed. Tonight.

I feel like the kiss of death for whoever I've been supporting this weekend.

Fucking Sharks.
Fucking Boks.
Fucking race stewards who pushed Kimi back.
Hopefully the trend will continue if I say "Go Schumacher and Alonso" :D

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Why are you fucking the race stewards? Fuck Norbert Haug - it would be much more entertaining.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bookie said:
Hopefully the trend will continue if I say "Go Schumacher and Alonso" :D
If you want the trend to continue, don't support Schumacher! I need him to win!!

Actually, I don't have a good feeling tonight. I don't think Schuey is going to win, which is ashame. And theres no way in hell montoya is running heavy! He was like the second car out!

I fear Nando is going to run away with it :( Hopefully kimi can pull something almost Schumacherish :rolleyes:

Oh, and wtf are these rumours that button is going to ferrari :chainsaw:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Remember Schuey at Silverstone when he crashed? In 1999, or sometime around then, and he was out for like 6 or 7 races, and Hakkinen ran away withthe chmapionship. I remember, and I think I was the only guy in Year 5 who religously watched F1back then as well.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Remember Schuey at Silverstone when he crashed? In 1999, or sometime around then, and he was out for like 6 or 7 races, and Hakkinen ran away withthe chmapionship. I remember, and I think I was the only guy in Year 5 who religously watched F1back then as well.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yup! I have a video clip on the computer of it. Its ashame I can't understand Italian, so I could hear the commentary! lol, the Italians were going ballistic. I couldn't stop laughing. But poor schuey :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It was just funny hearing the Italians :p

Poor Michael ... sometimes things just don't go his way :(

But Spain 2001, I think was better. Hakkinen retiring on the last lap and Michael wins :D

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
YEH! go mclaren!
very happy
as long as ferrari is down the bottom and mclaren on top!

once again imagine if kimi didn't have 10 position penalty! shame :(
but way to go third!!

montoya...aka tubby...was always going for him last year but he was just crap, finally gets a win

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
This just shucks! I demand my michael back up on the winners podium!! grr ... damn it!!

Montoya has been smoking too much coke again and eating too many cheeseburgers :p

Atleast they have the flags right today :p

Oh and this is a message to griz - do you know the names of all the mlcaren mechanics ... cause there was one really good looking one!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Kimi beasted it, fuckin stewards and their penalties. And if Trulli/Schuey didn't hold him up, hed be right behind Alonso and JuanPablo, no problem. Oh Well, a McLaren 1-3's better than nothing.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Although I hate to say it, I'm kinda clad Montoya won today, he needed to win a race.

What the hell is going on at williams? I lose interest in the race (esspecially after midnight) when Webber's not doing well...

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Peter Windsor wrote an article in the new F1 Racing how a lot of people watch F1 only because the drivers are celebrities and not because of the actual racing. I have never lost interest in an F1 race. Last night, for example, there was very little overtaking and dicing, but I had a smile on my face every time the cars went through Copse, Becketts and Stowe. I would have had an extra big smile if Schumi ploughed into the tyres at Stowe (like in 1999) instead of turning.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its not the stewards fault about kimi's penalty. You can thank who ever make these joke of a rules up! Mosley, I think it was!

And I think you will find, for the 11th race this year the "Trulli" effect happened. And Schumacher was actually on Kimi's pace most of the time, he just knew a podium was out of reach.

Williams, I dunno, obviously their new aero package wasn't what they thought it was.

And Komit, that so true what Peter Windsor wrote. Most of these drivers are viewed as celebrities, and live a celebrity lifestyle. Most drivers have private planes, schumacher is building a "Castle" in Switzerland. Also Komit - your location is funny :p

And I am sick to death of seeing one person in the lead for the whole race. Which guy last night said that cause of these new aerodyanmic rules you can't overtake? Thats true as well. Silverstone, I can't remember if it was last year or the year before had a fantastic race, people were overtaking left, right and centre, I miss overtaking :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I think you will find that very few drivers actually live in Monaco. Coulthard does live there, and he even owns a hotel there. I wanna go to his hotel! No particular reason why :p

Ralf used to live in Monaco, but he found it boring, so he moved to Austria, but now hes moving to Dubai.

Michael also lived in Monaco, but also found it boring, now lives in the tax free haven of Switzerland and also has a holiday house in Norway.

Jeez, I sound like some sort of crazed stalker :p I have a list of where all the drivers live ... hehe, I'll post it up when I find it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)