The F1 Thread (9 Viewers)

HSC
Dull, Dull race - although I'm pleased about the result the F1's of late seem to feature no passing and little excitement. To be honest at the moment I would much rather watch the Indy Cars/ IRL ... of course not on an oval track though. :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Does anyone know where in Sydney I can buy F1 stuff. I need a bag, jacket, shirt and earrings. I know theres a place in Leichhardt, but I can't be bothered going that far.

Ooh and Schumacher needs to take 4.25 points out of Alonso every race to win the championship!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
Does anyone know where in Sydney I can buy F1 stuff. I need a bag, jacket, shirt and earrings. I know theres a place in Leichhardt, but I can't be bothered going that far.

Ooh and Schumacher needs to take 4.25 points out of Alonso every race to win the championship!
You can go to (if it's not too far) Paddys Market with their fake merchandise. They have like jackets with sponsors and the like for $40-50. Never got one, but could one day. Otherwise I'd stick to online shopping for F1 stuff.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eep! I don't want fake stuff! The jacket is going to cost like $200!! But I need a jacket for uni cause its cold :(

I guess I'll just go to Leichhardt, alternatively, I could just go to Melbourne, they have good shops there!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm sorry griz. I just have nothing better to do with my life, so I have to paint my car black and silver. After all, you know how much I love mclaren.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I've decided:

If Alonso wins the championship then I will go to the pub and drown my sorrows in alcohol and probably shoot myself.

If Kimi wins the championship, I will go to the pub and drown my sorrows in alcohol.

If Michael - for some miraclous reason wins the championship, I am going to the pub to celebrate.

Either way, I'm going to be broke after the championship has finished :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I won't shoot myself if Kimi wins the championship, Kimi is a nice guy :)

And yes, my life really does depend on Michael and my life revolves around Michael. I hope I don't turn into one of those freakish stalkers *stares directly to grizzly* :p

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
It looks like Zsolt Baumgartner could have a come back with a drive for Minardi.

Friesacher is broke, so they're looking for someone with money to take the drive...

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Schumacher conceded the title. HAHAHAHAHA. Can't wait till "Schumacher Commits Suicide".

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh geez ... anyone BUT Zsolt!!!!! I don't get peoples obsession with him?

The two most likely candidates to be in the seat for the German Grand Prix a week tomorrow are Jordan’s Dutch reserve driver Robert Doornbos and Hungarian Zsolt Baumgartner.
So the Hungarian government finally found some money to give to Zsolty did they :uhhuh:

Ok, enough on who is going to bring up the rear of the field, more important matters have arisen. A new qualifying system for next season.

The first, which was proposed last year but rejected, would see two 25-minute sessions, with a driver's best time from each aggregated to determine the grid.

The second is more complicated and would see five cars eliminated from the session after 15 and 30 minutes respectively before a 10-car shoot-out decided the top positions.

Both proposals allow drivers to compete with low fuel, one of the main objections raised against the current format.
Personally, I think the first one is better, all the cars will be visable for the whole time period, so team bosses of minardi and jordan won't have a hissy fit at bernie because of a lack advertising.

Btw, you can vote which one you prefer on bernies website, www.f1.com

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahahah me and rubix have been backing him all year... we knew hed be back... and im sure deep down so did everyone else

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh geez ... you two have to be absolutely kidding me!

Hang on! Zsolt is a POSSIBILITY of driving ... no actual word yet, so you two better not get too excited about it :p

I think Zsolt was meantioned cause his manager is the same person who managers Patrick.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
*bump*
bos f1 tips are due in soon.

*puts zsolt for fastest lap at hockey*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. You idiot Griz :p

Suck shit OJ, and sorry rubix, sorry to dissapoint you both, but big mole zsolt didn't get the drive.

Now the hungarian government should stop wasting their money on useless drivers and either:
A) Give the money to me
or
B) Re - develop and design the track in Hungary! Shit, thats the race after next race :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
OMG!! ARGONAUT!!! What is that in your avatar!!! Its disturbing!!! Take it off!!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Argonaut said:
Hockenheim Tips:

Pole position: Kimi
Fastest Lap: Kimi
Highest Speed: Kimi
Race winner: Kimi
doubt kimi will get highest speed, but the rest if true

and cape... you, me, rubix and everyone else knows baumgartner will be back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)