The F1 Thread (6 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its who ever is first that counts --> MICHAEL!!! ;) Gene is crap ... he started off with minardi --> learnt last nite playing gb f1 2000, lol ... but pizzonia started with jag ... which gives confidence boast!!!

V

vanbasten

Gene isn't crap. He is much more experienced and by far quicker than Pizzonia, practice doesn't mean shit. Just because someone starts off with Minardi does not mean they are bad, ie Fisichella, Trulli, Alonso, Webber all started with Minardi and they aren't at all bad. Then for that matter, not all drivers which started off at Jaguar are good. ie Klien.

Kimi is looking quick, however. I don't know what happened to my Saubers. We'll be back!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
YAWN!!! I hate pre-qualifying ... its such a waste of time!!! Its so boring ... weren't they supposed to change it. I hope that they do, i would prefer to be doing a billion other things that watching how qualifying is currently!!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I want them to change it too.. Only the Jordans and Minardi's have gone so far :rolleyes: ..
what site do you watch it at?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I watch it at www.f1.com

However its only the sector times ... and its really starting to piss me off. Where do u watch it???

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
sometimes I watch there too or otherwise here:

www.f1central.net - same thing really

1 Schumacher 1:13.306 :p
2 Montoya 1:13.668 :D
3 Button 1:13.674 (going down 10 places) :)
4 Raikkonen 1:13.690 :D
5 Coulthard 1:13.821
6 Alonso 1:13.874
7 Trulli 1:14.134
8 Barrichello 1:14.278
-----
14 Fisi 1:15.395 (doesn't look too good- but who knows what they're up to)

V

vanbasten

My Saubers are running heavy. They reached their target lap times so expect points. Go Fisi!

Kimi did alright ;)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Fisi: "..With all that in mind, we have the potential to repeat the result we had at Silverstone so I am feeling relaxed and optimistic."

.. so maybe they will do well today

Its great that Jenson's going down to 13th :) .. so now Kimi can start 3rd and on the clean side woohoo :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
morning lads and gents, how are we all?
dam mschu has a fast lap, mclaren look good in their 3rd and 4th positions thats gonna be good, but i bet ya that coulthard has a shitty start again.

and why the heck does elmo have endless supplies pictures of gay homosexual men, in particular that blonde fella in her av and sig

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
vanbasten said:
Elmo is female?
really? learn something new everyday....
i thought elmo was just a devoted fan, like me... but that was till the excess pictures of raikonnen. ewwwwww

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I hope everyone (ok maybe not Schumi) gets clear of the first corner this year :eek: ..

OJ you bastard... I do not have an endless supply of anything ..though I wish I did. Speaking of devoted fans.. If I remember correctly its me who stays up to watch the early morning races..whilst some other un-named people 'sleep' :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
whatta you mean? i did watch it...!!!!... just a few hours late....god... its not my fault my doctor told me to get to bed early as i needed the extra sleep due to my sickness which i had no control over... *takes a deep breath*

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
rofl.. what sickness? is it the diesease that makes you extra geeky? :p
I was talking about either the Canada or US race (can't remember) ..maybe you did watch it.. doesn't matter

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
nah i missed one of them, though i did tape it :p, thats how devoted i am... i taped it!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I knew it! .. Fine so you're devoted enough..I'll give you only 2 points for atleast taping it.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yes.. I went this year and 99 :)

2 is not the maximum you can get! .. You used to be on 5 OJ (which is the maximum)..then when all the Kimi bashing started you slipped away :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
nah i missed one of them, though i did tape it :p, thats how devoted i am... i taped it!
Thought that u would have watched it live.

Anyway, Michael is looking good AGAIN!!! YAY!!! 61st pole for michael ... 4 more to go ... hope that he beats senna!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)