The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its not gonna blow ... its not gonna blow ... its not gonna blow

But then again, this engine has already done Monza, Kimi and Michael need rain!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. Like those few km's ever made a difference on a mclaren engine. They all blow up anyway.

I have a good feeling for tonight ... its gonna be a good race for mclaren and michael .....................................

I hope :eek:

vwola

HSC
Cape said:
lol. Like those few km's ever made a difference on a mclaren engine. They all blow up anyway.

I have a good feeling for tonight ... its gonna be a good race for mclaren and michael .....................................

I hope :eek:

hahaha...well you could say mclaren had a good race (until montoya and pizza boy came together) but cant say the same about michael...lol...very very unlucky.
woooooooooot!!!!!! go KIMI!!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
fuck... it was an interesting race up to the sc...
sato on FIRE > BUTTON... now his got a 10 spot penalty... wtf... racism still alive obviously
pizza... only got a 8k fine... stupid...
when fisi crashed i thought it was alonso :(... got me all excited... good on webber 4th was fucken awesome for someone who had to pitt again...

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Well done Villeneuve. More points for Sauber.

Well done Michael Schumacher. Nice interview with Mick. :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
GAH!!!! Obviously my good feeling for mclaren and ferrari was wrong! Obviously that was from the Sandown 500!

Yes, I'm still fuming mad! Stupid Sato, dunno what the F he was doing, but he sure as hell shouldn't be in F1, take his super license away as well as his normal drivers license. He doesn't deserve to be on the roads! lol ... Sato sounds gay as well :p

A lovely little quote from Michael, hes one grumpy guy, and I don't blame him: "I don't know enough Japanese swear words and children might be listening. We have seen these Hara-Kiri moves of his before, and we have spoken to him about it. I don't know if therapy will help him."

And does Montoya realise that when he laps a car or a car tries to unlap itself, that the object is to do it safely, and not crash right into them? Damn, Mclaren were going to have a one two. Now Kimi needs to score nearly 8.4 points for the rest of the races to beat Nando.

I wish that renault that crashed was nando, poor fisi, he has all the bad luck. Someones pissed they didn't get a drive with ferrari ;)

Oh, and one final thing, channel 10 need a new camera man, when interviewing Michael Schumacher, the camera was moving too much, I felt dizzy! I can't wait until RPM next week to watch the full interview :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
fuck off, sato was a sick driver... > BUTTON... he should be guaranteed a seat...
and i laiughed when i saw that article that schumi commented on sato about

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
All Button does is moan and complain. Sato just rams everyone off the track. Sato needs to go to nascar with Ambrose. lol, they'd make a great combo! They'd completely ram everyone off the track, including each other :D

Button and Sato are as bad as each other.

Michael could have got a podium at Belgium :rolleyes:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
sato could have also!

fuck anyone see that footage of briscoe? man his lucky to be alive...
his car was distinigrated

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yes. I saw it! Briscoe used to live down the road from me. Well, down Victoria Road anyway :p which is still down the road.

Anyways .......... Dennis wants Alonso to fall over in the bathtub ... quite amusing.

New Renault upgrades for the last 3 races ... hopefully, it will be their downfall!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yeah, well, motorsport can be danagerous. Thats what it says on the Eastern Creek tickets anyway :p

Yeah, your right about the development. Has renault even tested their V8 engine for next season? I'm pretty sure every other engine manufacture has. Their determination to win the constructors could see them fall next season!

Oh ... MOTY is out :D Vote now, heres the link: http://www.f1racingawards.com/index.aspx

Let me see:
Pit crew: Ferrari
Most improved team: Ferrari
Team principle of the yr: Jean Todt
Drive of the yr: Michael Schumacher @ Imola
Start of the yr: Felipe Massa@ Germany
Overtaking: Michael Schumacher on Jenson Button @Imola
Car of the yr: F2005 :D:D:D:D
Driver of the yr: Michael Schumacher
Qualifier of the yr: Michael Schumacher
Rookie of the yr: Monteiro or Albers - Haven't decided
Friday driver: Wurz
Personalility of the yr: Michael Schumacher
Technical director of the yr: Ross Brawn
Man of the yr: Michael Schumacher!

Oh dear, I'm such an idiot :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Monterio has had a better reliability record than Nando!! If Jordan was fast, Monterio would be WC :p And he got a well deserved point on Sunday. Although, Albers is pretty fast in a minardi and didn't he qualify like 13th in Canada or something?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
im not sure about albers... but fuck scoring a point was real good for him last race... thats why he deserves it... his a dick for hitting monty the other time tho

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You and me both know that the only reason Monterio got points on sunday was cause, fisi, trulli and monty all crashed out, as well as fucktard sato slamming into michael. But he does deserve the points.

There have been a few races this season where Albers has qualified ahead of RBR, he has completely dominated his team mate, whoever the hell that is :rolleyes:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
dunno who his team mate is...
what im saying is... how come none of the other shitty teams ie dc or whoever... got the points? why did the lil shitty car get it?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
DC- Omfg! The cosworth blew up! Since when do cosworth engines blow up!!
erm ... the others, i dunno, probably sato or montoya crashed into them :p Or they chose the wrong tyre.

lol .. and button thinks that his team got him the podium. lol. He got it cause people retired. Stupid whinging pom!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
briscoe is lucky to be alive after seeing that crash real time ... woah ...
good to see webber got fourth, and once again monty has to throw it away ...
kimi should win it (cship) next year, or it would be an injustice ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)