The F1 Thread (12 Viewers)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lol ...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to eLmo again.

I hope that the new changes wont scare off any more teams and i hope that something will be done to both encourage and entice new f1 teams to replace the teams that are going to/have left ...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
ah rubix I know you love me.. don't worry about the rep :p

I hope more teams don't leave either..there'll hardly be anyone left to make for good racing.. and I'd like to see Arrows back.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i hope more shitty teams come in... cuz right now theres only jordon and minardi.... and maybe more but i forget...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ferrari want to only have their cars red to symbolise the sponsorship by maralbro.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
weren't ferraris red before they got the malboro sponsorship..
malboro sponsored McLaren day in the day.. and they were still the black and silver team..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yeah, but apparently they are trying to buy ferrari out, considering they pay for like half of schumachers salary.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bernie says that he wants 3 ferrari's on the grid next yr ... THATS MY LANGUAGE!!! ferrari 1st, 2nd and 3rd!!! :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nope, i read it somewhere else. Maybe that ferrari test driver could actually race, lol.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Why would they want to run 3 cars when they complain about the running costs are too high?
Yeah, ferrari's were always red - except once it was blue for one race about 20years ago.. i think.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bernie said that he didn't want to see minardi, jordans and jags racing each other at the back of the field.

Sometimes, i really don't understand this guy.

We know ferrari's have and will always be red, but marlbro wanted to buy out all the other advertising which is on ferrari. :rolleyes:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Bernie's a numnut - Your exactly right, he mix's'n'mathces everything.
All of the FIA get bonus' when ferrari win (races/championships) anyway :eek:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They aren't ferrari biased ... Todt should be the head of the fia when he retires from ferrari ... he would be so much more BRILLANT than what is there at the moment.

F1 was fine until all the rule changes last year. :vcross:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Yeah, TODT will be OK - xcept i can see some ferrari bias comin F1's way if he was head.

They gota spice up F1 again, (refering back to early 1990's) - bring back in the slick tyres, get rid of this automation crap.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't think that he would be biased ... anythings better than what is there now, lol.

i think that they should just change qualifying, theres nothing much that u can do about the racing ... the best driver will always win "michael" oh, and they can get rid of that crappy one engine rule ... that will suit all the kimi fans, lol :)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
lol, yeah, kimi's engine has got rocks in it :(
Michael just gets plain lucky sometimes - seriously...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahah dont they have a newer engine rule... only can use 1 engine for 2 races or something?
thats not gonna help merc, unless they do some hardcore developement on their engine... (hell maybe they should just get a ferrari engine just like sauber :p) *elmo rep me again :p*

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
something like that... they also wanted some shitty tyre rule ..so teams would use only 2 sets a weekend or something (I can't remember so I might be wrong)

you've stolen all my rep..I have no more to give

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)