The F1 Thread (13 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
only ferrari, mclaren and williams are older ... and do u think that they have got the hint yet?

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Orange Juice said:
nah not vanbasten... the guy from the previous page...
whyd he get banned anyway?

nah acst was a shocker... though i expected it cuz i didnt really study compare to the previous 2... happy with a pass...how about you?

Ohhh, first 3 pages was easy, got owned in the elements bit :(

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Cape said:
Not that again... everyone except michael and ralf are poor excuses for drivers ... notably kimi :p
Don't start with it, you know you'll never win a Kimi bashing session, no one will :D ..even Vanbasten tried and failed, he went a step further to supporting Kimi.

Argonaut said:
... Hmmmm, it all makes sense now. I should have realised in eLmo's case because with an avatar that says "Kimi rocks my socks" it should have been obvious ...

Don't get me wrong, Kimi's a good driver. He just needs a good team.
Oh but he does rock my socks, I've already explained that's not the reason that I like him, it's only a bonus. McLaren is a good team, yes thats quite hard to believe going on their performance this year, but next year they'll be back.

Orange Juice said:
nah dont worry.. elmo confuzzles everyone about her sex... everyone thought she was a he except for me... i tried to tell everyone the truth but they wouldnt listen...
plus im sure theres some gay guys into kimi...

and dont worry i sense a mclaren come back next season... optimism people optimism!
Excuse me, but most people are doucting my gender because of you!
Nice to see you're back on the McLaren bandwagon ;)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I will win the kimi bashing if its the last thing i ever do ... lol :rolleyes:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
eLmo said:
Nice to see you're back on the McLaren bandwagon ;)
i wish mclaren likin was a bandwagon :p
Ferrari is a bandwagon,....the other day on the train, 2 parents (0bviously ferrari obsessed) had their 4 children, ~4-7years old all wear ferrari logo'd caps.
I was like, grrr, only if i could rip em off.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
Ferrari is a bandwagon,....the other day on the train, 2 parents (0bviously ferrari obsessed) had their 4 children, ~4-7years old all wear ferrari logo'd caps.
How cute!!!

Obivously good parenting :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
That is quite cute actually.. if only they were wearing McLaren gear instead..

I was having lunch last week and there were two guys, one fully dressed in Williams gear, and the other in Ferrari gear :mad: Obviously Schumi Snr & co. supporters

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
some of us can't help it if we have better taste in manufactures.

but i wish ferrari stuff wasn't so expensive ... damn ... oh well.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
At least with Ferrari merchandise theres always the imitation stuff, McLaren doesn't have that..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i feel bad if i don't but authentic ferrari stuff ... lol. my mum even bought me a phone from vodafone cause they sponsor michael :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I'd feel bad too.. but at least you know that there are imitation versions out there.. and there are heaps of Ferrari posters everywhere..
I used to fill up at Mobil (mc sponsor) but then mum made me use those shitty coles things, now I have to go to Shell :mad: .. yes its quite sad, just like your little phone story :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ur mum is smart ... lol ... my parents dont let me go to shell ... they go with whoever is with woolies :mad:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
yeah i think it is ... oh well ... didn't caltex used to sponsor ralf when he was at williams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)