The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
re: The Official F1 Thread

Go Hamilton! Woo!

Massa will choke, mainly because he's shit at driving.

Muz4PM

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Go Hamilton! Woo!

Massa will choke, mainly because he's shit at driving.
Lol, Neb are you going to audition to take over Allen's role at ITV?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Eh, I'm not a great fan of Hamilton, but he deserves it over Massa. Hamilton's been a consistently better and more exciting driver all year long. Hamilton gives exciting battles and dominating performances. Massa lets people through, drives like a crack addict and whacks his car into Bourdais for lolz. :p

I'll miss Allen when they head to BBC. :(

Muz4PM

HSC

Certianly Neb if you want to recall reckless driving incidents then remember the pits in Montreal, Kimi looked livid that Lewis ran up the back of him.

I cannot fault you though, Lewis has certainly had an amazing season, and has been very consistant and such a close ending is fitting for such a close season.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Haha, oh yes, I forgot about that one. Although I thought that Kimi appeared quite calm from what I remember, but I can't remember much. I suppose one might say that his driving was a bit shitty in Japan too. Still, better than Massa. If it were anyone else against Hamilton I'd probably be going for them I reckon.

el gwapo

HSC

Riet said:
I'm a ferrari fan but that's bullshit. What the fuck was he supposed to do, drive onto the grass?
Dipshit he was already on the grass. Hamilton on Kimi in Montreal was inexcusable, so was that.

Anyway bridge under the water, he got a penalty for it. What irks me more is that Bourdais gets a penalty for driving where he was supposed to.

That being said Mclaren will break the 9 year drought Monday morning. Fingers crossed anyway.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

one might say that he cut a corner by driving on the grass

im sure that's the style of logic the FIA used in that decision.

Terlob

HSC

Anyone predicting a surprise win for Webber this weekend at Brazil?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

no. he wasn't strong enough in practices, and those cars that will qualify ahead of him won't be making too many mistakes, methinks.

:(

i'd like to see webber win, and have hamilton take the championship though.

Terlob

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
no. he wasn't strong enough in practices, and those cars that will qualify ahead of him won't be making too many mistakes, methinks.

:(

i'd like to see webber win, and have hamilton take the championship though.
I hope Hamilton takes the championship too, he shoulda got it last year with the way he was racing. I've watched 3/4 of the GP's in the past 4 or so years, after all that lost sleep I would really love too see Webber get up for a win.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

He'll get there and then a girder will fall on his car from the sky or something.

Poor dude.

Terlob

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
He'll get there and then a girder will fall on his car from the sky or something.

Poor dude.
Argh I know... I still remember the 2007 Japanese Grand Prix when he was second and got smashed from behind by Vettel - he was looking at 1st or 2nd in that race.

He would have to be one of the unluckiest drivers in the history of F1

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Massa pole. I thought Vettel was going to stick himself between the contenders for a moment but Trulli did it instead. Dissapointing for Webber and Coulthard - I was expecting better.

Hamilton ftw!

ledzeppelin

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Massa pole. I thought Vettel was going to stick himself between the contenders for a moment but Trulli did it instead. Dissapointing for Webber and Coulthard - I was expecting better.

Hamilton ftw!
Massa's done his part
Alonso knows what he now has to do :uhhuh:

Muz4PM

HSC

Good to see Massa on pole, now all he has to do is stay at the front. Just a question, Hamilton must finish fifth or better if Massa wins in order to be Champion? Yes?

If that is the case, given where Lewis is, and the car he has, I would find it difficult seeing him place under fifth. However, all it takes is a shocking start from fourth which would see him slip back in the field, and then do something outragously stupid which would cost him the season.

Hopefully him and Hekki can get into some form of mix up and then Heidfeld and Kubica come and take 11 points between them to get BMW second in the constructors championship :D.

Very wishful thinking.

I am annoyed, 3.30am on Ten, I have HSC exams this week, I can't afford to watch it! When does Ten have to bid for the F1 rights again?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

It's live at 3:30 you nong.

EDIT: or 3:00, I forget which. In any case, this is some of Channel 10's rare live coverage.

Muz4PM

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
It's live at 3:30 you nong.
That assists me how?

The reason why I was asking was if Foxtel obtained the rights, they may offer replays of such races as opposed to them only being screened once.

EDIT: I would tape it, but the tape recorder is bung.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)