The Facebook group is awful (1 Viewer)

cloud_berry

HSC
Original Poster said:
Went on there. And everything is off topic and covered with TikToks. Even the hsc biology Facebook is the same. Shame it could have had so much potential if staffed appropriately
I wasn’t in it til recently but im assuming it used to be decent before corona and stuff, now it’s just people arguing over whether HSC exams should be cancelled or not. I’m just here like 🍿

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
As a year 12 student, BoS is a much better place for you to be on than the Facebook group. Things are much more organised here than there (particularly considering what's been happening recently), not to mention that you are mostly surrounded by like-minded students with similar goals to you who can help you and whom you can help. :)

quickoats

HSC
I wasn’t in it til recently but im assuming it used to be decent before corona and stuff, now it’s just people arguing over whether HSC exams should be cancelled or not. I’m just here like 🍿
nup in 2019 is was always a shitpost site but a good way to unwind and share the collective experience

5uckerberg

HSC
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
A Facebook group was never meant for the use of study the only appropriate solution would be when small groups create a messenger group where they help each other out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)