The Fast and the Furious 3: Tokyo Drift (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Whoever decided to make sequels without any of the same actors is a complete moron.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
breaking said:
absolutely stunning? it really doesn't look any different to the first two.
Talking about the drift action fellas, fucked if i care if there is a storyline

transcendent

HSC
N/A
too me, i doesn't matter so much that the film may ultimately suck. i love flashy car chases, i will rent a movie just to watch the car chases. so guess what, i'm going to watch it. i hate excessive rice in real life, but in a movie, it's okay.

the truth

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Whoever decided to make sequels without any of the same actors is a complete moron.
haha completely right...... so dumb therefore it shouldnt be linked to the fast and the furious... but hey im not the one running the movie.

i read this was supposed to be a 'spin off' of vin diesels character just like 2fast 2furious was a 'spin off' of paul walkers character... looks like they changed it completely hmm....
i also read that bow wow was in this movie also not 100% sure on that but yeah...

haha that said im still gonna watch it i luv cars so yeah i guess i'll give it a guezze...

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
im gonna watch it to stare at the girls ;)
if there any hot ones that is ...

G

Gavvvvvin

Wow another hour of watching some gronk change gears. How exciting :sleep:

55psi

HSC
and theres also going to be a mustang with a skyline gtr motor in it... Must be the shitest movie ever, but ill still watch it for laughs. Im sure there will be more faults than the first one they created.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
like drifting in the middle of a busy road =_=
drifts should be for corners.

the crashes are more realistic though.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
OMFG! it was fucking awesome! i had a shower this morning and now i have to shower again cause i cummed at least 10 times during that movie! hawwwt fucking Japanese girls and fasting racing cars all throughout the movie and a special scene near the end of the movie with a guest appearence. fuck i want to watch it again. OMGOMGOMGOMG *CUMS*

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I shall wait until after my exams and then watch :)

I like the kits on both the 350z. The FD however... looks a bit too drastic/wide for my liking; but still pretty hot. Not a fan of the American car though.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
the truth said:
haha completely right...... so dumb therefore it shouldnt be linked to the fast and the furious... but hey im not the one running the movie.

i read this was supposed to be a 'spin off' of vin diesels character just like 2fast 2furious was a 'spin off' of paul walkers character... looks like they changed it completely hmm....
i also read that bow wow was in this movie also not 100% sure on that but yeah...

haha that said im still gonna watch it i luv cars so yeah i guess i'll give it a guezze...
I agree. Spinoffs with new actors playing key roles... really sucks. Unless it's a non major character (thinking Dumbledore) then they really need to get the originals in because otherwise it just loses the continuity. I'm thinking American Pie.

esquared

HSC
last night i overheard someone saying something along the lines of "its just not gonna be the same without vin diesel"

lol vin diesel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)