The Fast and the Furious 3: Tokyo Drift (1 Viewer)

phatinc

HSC
AsyLum said:
Talking about the drift action fellas, fucked if i care if there is a storyline
damn right, i'm watching this film just for the drifting and i'll be damned if they actually try to put some storyline into it, cause any efforts will just be useless.

2fast2furious was pretty bad (but the neon lights were awesome ^^ )

....and the drifting is going to be sooo romanticised...

Initial D anyone? :D

transcendent

HSC
N/A
in the film they made it so that the cars were drifting because it was actually useful and not just for display purposes.

shortie_689

HSC
Ive seen it... and i hated it... it was sooo pointless and just had loads of action it was sooo stupid
even my bf who loved 1 and 2 hated it

transcendent

HSC
N/A
it was better then 1 and 2 in just about every possible area and you hated it? why? how was it pointless? i mean 1 and 2 were more pointless.

HSC
N/A
haha I want to watch this just to see "dorifto" in action... I have heard so much about it! lol

transcendent

HSC
N/A
it's all very flashy and if you like that you'll enjoy it. an alternative is Initial D: The Movie with Hong Kong actors.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
it's all very flashy and if you like that you'll enjoy it. an alternative is Initial D: The Movie with Hong Kong actors.
That movie was awful.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
omggg~~ *drools* cant wait to watch all the hot carssssssss!! muahahha..;; (maybe the guys too?? ^-^)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
the only guy i found attractive was the first announcer guy who points at the girls to start the race between D.K. and Sean Boswell... i want his hair. :eek:

shortie_689

HSC
transcendent said:
it was better then 1 and 2 in just about every possible area and you hated it? why? how was it pointless? i mean 1 and 2 were more pointless.
i thought the storyline was a little strange, like in terms of action and cars and flash an that it was much better than the first 2 i definately agree with u there but it almost seemed that the story line was a complete non event it was sorta weird...
MIND U i must admit i had a bit of a teary moment when Hahn (is that how u spell his name) died, I also think the girl story line was a bit silly but all in all the action and the driving I found very good. Like for a movie I thought id really hate it wasnt as bad as all that just wasnt what i thought it would be u know

Pace_T

HSC
yer i saw it. it was pretty good. the girls werent that good

transcendent

HSC
N/A
my sister complained about the storyline, she went i watched it with her friends last night and absolutely enjoyed it... i didn't even pay much attention to it. it was enough for me for it to feel credible. just take it in the perspective of Sean Boswell who just enters the scene and you're smack right in the middle of it being blasted at all sides by everything that's going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)