• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The fast writing secret (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by swangal
they CAN NOT mark u down just because they think ur super messy!
no, but it can give them a poor impression of you, and piss them off, which leads to poorer marks...gotta impress them people!
cursive is faster than print, but its also a hell of a lot messier. i say just stick to what you know, and try and do it as neatly as possible.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Wohzazz
Great site!
Thank you
yea i know... only if someone had told me those facts in primary school

i should of never learnt the stupid cursive way of writing that they teach you in year 3 or something... its a time waster and it decreases your writing speed/legibility

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
its quite insteresting to know that cursive is not the fastest way of writing and most of the time it has proven to be the slowest. the fastest style of writing is printing the letters that is hard to join and joining the ones thats easy. so naturally fast writers instinctively pick and choose the best combination of which letters to join and not to join.

oh yea, one other thing i found out about writing speed is that how your brain works can determine the speed at which you can write at. some people, when they write, need to think about how the words are spelt, joined, and look like ect... so preventing them from writing and thinking about what to write at the same time. for others handwriting are so natural to them like breathing, they can think ahead ie already thinking one or two paragraph ahead of what they are currently physically writing while they are writing. :)
interesting

but yeah, by cursive i mean you just write however you can but don't print, you don't have to join every letter

very good site btw

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by iambored
but yeah, by cursive i mean you just write however you can but don't print, you don't have to join every letter
but don't you get the impression from your teacher when you were in primary school that any form of printing is bad and that we must make sure every letter is joined... now i can't change back. im stuck with excessively joined(cursive) writing style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)