The Fiftieth Gate (1 Viewer)

cedricc

Gundam Meister
HSC
ugh ugh ugh

I need like, an article or something (it's much, much easier to analyse)
im so stressed.

Are we meant to have two related texts?
Whilst most teachers suggest one because it is easier and less to remember, it is safest to do two texts for two reasons. Firstly, the BoS can still legally write a question asking for TWO related texts and secondly, you have a wider variety of related to talk about in your essay on the day, even if you use only one, you can pick the related that suits the question most on the day.

chabib

HSC
Guys, what is an easy related text to do for the fiftieth gate? My assignment is due in two days!

chloe2710

HSC
I'm doing the fiftieth gate and I hate it, I've only read half the book and I have a speech due in two days...
Can anyone help with writing a good "attention grabber" about History/Memory.
I have my related material, its about the Chinese Cultural Revolution.

lolguna

HSC
N/A
does anyone know where i can find a chapter summary of the book?

jennaa27

HSC
N/A
I know this is reeallly late like 6 years later lol :D but does anyone have notes on each of the gates. if u do then please leave the link to it thanks :D

SuperMike96

HSC
I am currently studying it. I really disliked this book. It was extremely boring to read. Also, it was very incoherent and I struggled to find a pattern in the book. I do realise the incoherency is purposefully used to reflect the pieces of memories provided by Yossl and Genia, and also the nature of the war. It was just a shit book. Haha. I feel that Mark is a prick for putting his parents through such torture to write his book. However, Mark definitely also realises he is a prick for persisting in probing them for information... I'm pretty sure he mentions it a few times in the text.

kiara_101

HSC
i am studying 'the fiftieth gate' and its killing me! i am finding it hard to write an essay on it for some reason when it comes to fiftieth gate even though i know what i am talking about my essays just dont make sense.

kiara_101

HSC
hahaha i agree with you, he full puts his parents through such painful experiences just to write a book and get a PHD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)