The final day of rest. (1 Viewer)

coz707

HSC
Tomorrow.

Tomorrow is when everything changes.
I'm super nervous and I'm writing this now bc I'm finding it difficult to sleep with one day away.

How is everyone feeling?

crowley926

HSC
I'm not really feeling a huge surge of emotions right now - it still feels like ages away. Maybe tomorrow night it'll all start to kick in.

All in all though I'm feeling a mix of excitement/fear/nervousness. Tbh I just can't wait to finally find it and get it over and done with.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
I gotta stay up till 3 AM to get mine since I'm overseas, hopefully it'll be worth it

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Yeah like I care and am hoping for the best but I know that it's something that no one will care about in a few months so idk that is keeping me relaxed I guess

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
You will all be fine. You obviously care about the quality your results, since you wouldn't be posting a thread titled "the final day of rest" if you didn't (which, for me, is incorrect... for me, it's the final day of apprehension and worried speculation and what if).

Everything will be OK.

HSC
Uni Grad
I remember the day of my HSC being the judgement day. Had good memories of this time but bad at the same time.

HSC
I'm worried I'll get great HSC marks but not a phenomenal ATAR. It happened to a friend of mine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Flop21

HSC
Mid to high 80s. Ended up with an ATAR of 86.0 and expected an ATAR over 93.
How does that work? Were the ATAR calculators significantly off that year for his/her subjects??

How many points do you think ATAR calculators can be off by?

HSC
Oh okay

Yeah a friend last year got 3 90s and 2 80s I believe, and her ATAR was 86.
But to me that's nothing to worry about, unless it prevents you from getting into your preferred course
I guess so, you're right.

HSC
How does that work? Were the ATAR calculators significantly off that year for his/her subjects??

How many points do you think ATAR calculators can be off by?
The ATAR calculators gave her a higher ATAR, but the thing is it can work the other way around. Another friend of mine received an ATAR 10 points higher than what the ATAR calculator said, so I guess there's a little bit of hope in that.

Flop21

HSC
The ATAR calculators gave her a higher ATAR, but the thing is it can work the other way around. Another friend of mine received an ATAR 10 points higher than what the ATAR calculator said, so I guess there's a little bit of hope in that.

10 points difference?????

Holy shit, now I'm scared. I thought once I get my HSC marks I'd know whether to be happy or not. But now ATAR day will be just as scary.

HSC
10 points difference?????

Holy shit, now I'm scared. I thought once I get my HSC marks I'd know whether to be happy or not. But now ATAR day will be just as scary.
Sorry to freak you out!

leehuan

HSC
The scaling algorithm differs every year. I suggested the Talent 100 HSC profiler because it attempts to use 2015 data but NO estimate can be as accurate as the final result.

To those that had significant low ATARs, I'm sorry to hear that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)