The FINAL! (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
And so the mens final has come upon us, and how shocked many have been as the two greats of the 90s show grit and determination to show the world that they are still forces to be reckoned with.

Andre "The Giant" Agassi, the Las-Vagas showman, the 32-year old vetren sqaures off against his greatest of rivals in "Pistol" Pete Sampras, the cool 31-year old cucumber from California. Indeed, memories of the past begin to surface.

In what will be the 34th edition of the war that is the Sampras/Agassi Battle, the two giants defy critics and fans in meeting once again in a Grand-Slam Final.

Sunday's final will match the two oldest players in a Slam final in Open era history as well as the sporting world's most accomplished returner over the past 15 years and it's most fearsome serve-and-volleyer. Both men are itching to get on the court.

Truely, the clock rewinds as the two give all they have. And the struggle continues ...

6am EST
Be there

ScArSnIk

Super 1337 Adm!n
HSC
roflz....why are the williams sisters always against each other...=D

Alex

the Williams sisters are men with overly large asses. I am sorry but to me the Williams sisters do not represent what is female and feminine. Perceive me to be sexist but I don't care, its bleedin obvious.

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
GO PETE!! What a WINNER!!!

And please, dont contaminate this angelic thread with words like ... *cough, cough* the Williams ... :(

14 GRAND-SLAMS!!!!

Ac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)