The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

Marky24

HSC
First kiss hmm
First Peck: 6 years old year 1 , a girl in kindergarten came up to me and kissed me ..I was like whoa .. whered that come from ?
First Pash: 15 years old in the movies .. I try to block it out coz she became a bitch
First French: 18 years old it was good ~nods

Diddimz

HSC
Some random i met at a party, her name eludes me now, i was drunk, so was she. So i really ignore that one, my next first was with one of my friends when we were bored, that was much much better

bassqueen16

HSC
ino ppl have prob said it before but kissing a new bf for the first time rules, did it yesterday im still daydreaming it was excellent :)

bassqueen16

HSC
yea it was good, im like totally floatey :p I haven't stopped thinking all day.. it was really good too hes a great kisser ;)

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
bassqueen16 said:
ino ppl have prob said it before but kissing a new bf for the first time rules, did it yesterday im still daydreaming it was excellent :)

Yeah, and it helps if it's a good kiss and stuff too. My first kiss wasn't all that great... But at the time I was all like "oh, wow, kisses!". My fave kiss ever was the first kiss that I shared with my current bf. We were sitting on a floating pier at dusk-isha nd he'd been making me laugh for the past hour or something and he had an arm around me and yeah... *slips into a wonderful reverie* The kiss was fantastic; nearly as good as him. That was something like... nine months ago... more... and i'm STILL daydreaming!!

kylie-rose

HSC
my first kiss with my current bf was sitting on the back of his ute, in the middle of the bush whilst out camping... how typically australian

danieljarvis

HSC
i cant remember my first kiss. i did alot of stupid things around the 12-now age.. kinda sucks, but i do remember my first meaningful kiss! couldn't get the smile off my little childlike face

pottsy1000

my first kiss was pretty crap... big let down. we were drunk and playing spin the bottle at a party... i dont think he even new it was my first kiss

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
my first with my current girlfriend was my best ever id have to say... ahh romance haha

danieljarvis

HSC
kathelle said:
Id had a tiny bit to drink at a party and I just walked up to this guy and kissed him. I hadnt ever met him before and in retrospect he was kinda ugly.......whoops...but it was good cos I was like "GO ME!!"
that is so cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)