The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

HSC
bittersweet_em said:
actually now that i think about it.... my last boyfriend was greek too (i love olive skin) and his parents hated ME because i was aussie!

so it's not just aussie people being racist :p

i meant to say that my family was a "lil bit mean to him" rather than raicst, cuz my bf is 3 years older and they thought that was too much of an age gap

yehh! so dont give up on aussie chicks!! and my bf told me that greek guys should really go to belguim hehe.
he said they've never seen guys with dark skin/hair/eyes before and the chicks are all over u

and thankyou! i think i have good taste in bfs too!! heh u sound like a pretty big wog too lol. lemme guess... ur from brighton too?
his parents hate aussies because of the shit aussies initially gave greeks :p

im naturally an albino greek, its wierd when i go overseas (ie. europe) my skin goes slightly darker, hair lighter brown and eyes hazel/green so if i go too belgium i'll fit right in :p

i sound like a big wog! i was born there [greece], im the ultra wog with the cape, yeeros in one hand and greek flag in the other, both my parents where also born i n greece, im way attached too the culture
don't know why its just a contrast of looks that alot of people like

Last edited:
HSC
lets just say I didn't know adrenaline rushes lasted for 2 days straight!

darkroomgirl

HSC
My first kiss was the result of a drawn-out battle... he leaned in, I leaned in, then he looked away. Repeated the process about three times. Finally, when I wasn't expecting it, he went for it. And let me tell you... it was amazing! It was the first time for both of us... and it's starting to look like we'll be each other's last as well :)

vicious_boo

Who ate my face cake?
HSC
Mine was with my best friend. He was slobbery. He doesn't slobber anymore...but he still kinda sucks lol! :p:p:p:p:p

MAztinA 323

HSC
totally what its worked up to be!! it was aweeeeesome!! and for like 2-3 days after that ur still feeling ontop of the world!!! ;) ;) ;)

HSC
im still waiting for mine (from the "right girl"), stop making it seem so damn good @#$@#$

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nick1048 said:
first kiss was cool. yeah it was all its cracked up to be... Although watching people kiss is eww get a room :(
hahaha

true :(

so eww

HSC
oh shit here comes the flameage

btw kathelle is that girl on your dp the same one from the portmans advertisement?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahahahahaha

as we say, You're FUCKED

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
thats okay, you'll notice the lack of interest in talking with you now

sorry :( realnetlife is cruel

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
my first cute was the cutest, it was my first boyfriend at the time, who i still see here and there, he is a police man now! waow lol
anyway
it was a day after my 15th, he was 17
we went to a local park near my house (where now i have kissed MANY guys there hahaah)
we sat down, talked, bla bla, he told me he liked me, asked me out, i was like wow ur my first boyfriend, he was amazed bla bla he knew i hadnt kissed a boy yet
and asked if it was okay and i was like omggg yes (was hanging to finally get with somebody lol)
it lasted for a while, and i got the rhythm straight away (no wonder i love kissing sooo muchhhh) it was sooo cute + just right
after that, he carved into the seat we were sitting on
"MY FIRST KISS" with a love heart around it..... how cute huh!!
we went out for two weeks lol
i went to his 21st not long ago ! haha

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
kathelle said:
True True.........I just realised you aren't actually a talking car. I don't think we can continue our relationship...
not a car?

but im a real boycar

thats fine...brogan? our relationship is purely non-platonic

HSC
kathelle said:
Yep, Favourite Aussie Model: Miranda Kerr

Sorry everyone who thought that was me...
oh christ is she hot or what!

i know a girl that looks VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY similar to her, shes half south american half kiwi, exact same characteristics of dark hair blue eyes, those hot eyes :(

crazychic143566

HSC
my first kiss was when i was in year 11, my crush had a gf and only saw her every 2 weeks, he needed love and i wanted to be kissed, so one day we went into an empty classroom at lunch and kissed ... as much as i can remember it was alrite closed eyes, soft touch, but then guilt came back to me and i fleed the classroom ... lol 9 months later we're together ... so i got my man in the end:p goin on 9 months this month:)

loolee

HSC
crazychic143566 said:
my first kiss was when i was in year 11, my crush had a gf and only saw her every 2 weeks, he needed love and i wanted to be kissed, so one day we went into an empty classroom at lunch and kissed ... as much as i can remember it was alrite closed eyes, soft touch, but then guilt came back to me and i fleed the classroom ... lol 9 months later we're together ... so i got my man in the end:p goin on 9 months this month:)
wew....did he brake her up?? To go out with u???

how sad...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)