The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:
Um, it was last year. And well, I hated it. It was like eating a snail. Not that I've tried eating a snail, but I'd imagine the texture to be similar.
i agree. tongues are like slugs or something.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Last year, with my bf at the time. He was my first bf as well.. it was ok i spose - just a few soft kisses on the lips - it took me by surprise, we were just sitting watching the matrix and then he leant over :p

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:
LOL. Or maybe I just have never kissed a good kisser.

nah, i think that tongues will always feel like slugs no matter what. but if you're kissing someone you really like you can overlook the slug-factor.

T

Testpilot

Mine was suprising. It wasn't good. She jumped me when i wasn't expecting it. Wow! sounds like i'm talking about a mugging or something. Anyway it was a real quick peck that in hindsight could've been much better.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
my first real kiss was on the train. sounds strange. anyway. least she didnt have bad breath

SweetSeasons

HSC
chelsea girl said:
nah, i think that tongues will always feel like slugs no matter what. but if you're kissing someone you really like you can overlook the slug-factor.

no way man, toungs are like the best part of kissing.. when it's done right of course.. man I feel like kissing a certain person right now, best kisser ever!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
mmm my first kiss was perfect...we realised we liked each other that very same day, i leant in a bit, she leant in...then i kissed her and it was amazing to say the least. I stopped half way through and asked her if i was doing it right (im an idiot :() and she just smiled and kept kissing me :)

Still together, that was almost 8 months ago :)

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
my third first kiss is the one i count as the best. it was at the mean fiddler, in a back room and we had spent over an hour flirting etc etc etc and yeah was good. and it continued for 5 hours or so just quielty. my first kiss was a fuck up. we had about 4 attempts at it. although my first makeout was quite awesome to say the least. the second was with a 24 year old random. the end.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lourai*87 said:
it took me by surprise, we were just sitting watching the matrix and then he leant over :p
Yeah, The Matrix is one of those movies which makes you all romantic lol.
My first kiss - we were huddled in the rain underneath a balcony of a building, waiting to run across the road.. Not bad, but I've had much, much better since then, lol.

*hopeful*

HSC
oh god i cant even remember exactly when it was
but it was with a older n more experienced guy, i was stressing the whole time about wether i was doing it right and within the first 3 seconds his tongue (lol slug) was in my mouth....first kiss followed by first makeout session

lol i must have done something right cause afterwards he reckoned i was a good kisser :p hahah till this day he doesnt know it was my first

Rinni

HSC
My first kiss wasn't very good. It was with my first real bf, he asked before he kissed me and it was somewhat like kissing a fish :confused:

Dr_Doom

HSC
Rinni said:
My first kiss wasn't very good. It was with my first real bf, he asked before he kissed me and it was somewhat like kissing a fish :confused:
HAHA FISH! LOL

yeah I once asked the chick rofl how bad would it be if they're like 'NO' HAAHAH it'd be sooo awkward ROFL

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Blackswan said:
No one should ever ask if they can kiss you...it ruins the whole mood. It should just be a vibe you both feel at the same time that just leads you in together :)
aww I want a kiss now.
Yeah, sexual assault ftw!

Dr_Doom

HSC
Blackswan said:
No one should ever ask if they can kiss you...it ruins the whole mood. It should just be a vibe you both feel at the same time that just leads you in together :)
aww I want a kiss now.
what if one person feels the vibe and another doesn't. then you move in to kiss and then BAM! they slap yo face to pieces!

*hopeful*

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
what if one person feels the vibe and another doesn't. then you move in to kiss and then BAM! they slap yo face to pieces!

hahah it'd be worse if it was the guy doing a bit of bitch-slapping

PrettyVacant

HSC
Blackswan said:
aww I want a kiss now.
Well if you wanted to kiss them you could just say, "Yes".
And if not, then you could just tell them before they kissed you and you like...pulled away...

Saves a great deal of fuss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)